Visitors for Dec. 14th
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40596
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
Cool to see all the players/parents excited, thanks for all the posts greenyellow. I don't comment on em usually, but I always appreciate the posts.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39228
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
- pezsez1
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6298
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 pm
- Location: RIP CITY
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
-
AshlandDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
pezsez1 wrote:Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.
I bet Jesse Eisenberg is really good at football. He just screams elite physical specimen.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39228
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
Can't remember the last time I was this excited/scared for signing day. Go Ducks!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
Can't remember the last time I felt so certain about who was in who was out lol
TualatinDuck wrote:Can't remember the last time I was this excited/scared for signing day. Go Ducks!
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
I can’t remember where I left my keys.
- FlDuckFan
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5068
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
- GM: Orlando Magic GM
- Location: Florida
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
I can't remem
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
AshlandDuck wrote:pezsez1 wrote:Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.
I bet Jesse Eisenberg is really good at football. He just screams elite physical specimen.

Gotta be ready for the long day tomorrow!

- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3945
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
Well played!FlDuckFan wrote:I can't remem
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40596
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
ncduck wrote:I can’t remember where I left my keys.
But tomorrow should be fun.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
They say there are 3 signs you are getting old.
1) You start forgetting things.
2) I can't remember the other 2
1) You start forgetting things.
2) I can't remember the other 2
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th
Sometimes I forget... What was I saying?GoDucksIn09 wrote:They say there are 3 signs you are getting old.
1) You start forgetting things.
2) I can't remember the other 2
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!



