Page 7 of 10
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 pm
by Weston
What a pathetically poor effort. I am so glad I've got the Fiesta Bowl on my DVR. Beats watching this garbage.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:40 pm
by oregontrack
do you make all of your lifestyle decisions based off the first couple minutes?
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:49 pm
by gofightingducks
oregontrack wrote:do you make all of your lifestyle decisions based off the first couple minutes?
They certainly have played better especially on defense although that fumble at the goal line hurt
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm
by oregontrack
21-14 seahawks. time for the defense to earn their money here. got to hold a lead versus a hobbled rg3...
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 pm
by snapt
RGIII's knee just went Dennis Dixon on him.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 pm
by buckmarkduck
Shanahan should be fired as soon as this game ends. He has put RGIII career in jeopardy by playing him today. What an a hole. And add to the fact the guy has never done squat without Elway, he is overrated.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:12 pm
by MFRDuckFan
I'm guessing this is the same situation as Dennis was in in 2007. ACL was gone, but you give it a go. It's the player's decision. Bellotti took crap for it, but was Dennis's decision. I'm guessing the same situation here. Gotta give RGIII props for trying.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 pm
by buckmarkduck
MFRDuckFan wrote:I'm guessing this is the same situation as Dennis was in in 2007. ACL was gone, but you give it a go. It's the player's decision. Bellotti took crap for it, but was Dennis's decision. I'm guessing the same situation here. Gotta give RGIII props for trying.
It would be the same, if Dennis had gone back in and played for 2 more quarters. RGIII has been hobbling around for half the game now.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:34 pm
by MFRDuckFan
buckmarkduck wrote:MFRDuckFan wrote:I'm guessing this is the same situation as Dennis was in in 2007. ACL was gone, but you give it a go. It's the player's decision. Bellotti took crap for it, but was Dennis's decision. I'm guessing the same situation here. Gotta give RGIII props for trying.
It would be the same, if Dennis had gone back in and played for 2 more quarters. RGIII has been hobbling around for half the game now.
Gotta remember how our play calling was. He just didn't hold up as long. RGIII held up a little longer. Some people do fine without ACL's, just not elite athletes that run a lot.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:38 pm
by AutzenMember
buckmarkduck wrote:Shanahan should be fired as soon as this game ends. He has put RGIII career in jeopardy by playing him today. What an a hole. And add to the fact the guy has never done squat without Elway, he is overrated.
Careful...I could see CK stepping into that situation...
Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 pm
by Duck24
AutzenMember wrote:buckmarkduck wrote:Shanahan should be fired as soon as this game ends. He has put RGIII career in jeopardy by playing him today. What an a hole. And add to the fact the guy has never done squat without Elway, he is overrated.
Careful...I could see CK stepping into that situation...
Did you think Bellotti should have been fired as well with his handing of Dixon? Medical team takes the fall on this, they have the ability to not clear the kid and take the decision out of the coaches hands.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:55 pm
by buckmarkduck
Bellotti didn't sneak Dixon in past the team doctor either.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:07 pm
by MFRDuckFan
But seriously, I've talked to a few orthopedics after the Dennis Dixon escapade and they said the same thing "risk of extra damage would be small unless they took a really big hit & damaged other ligaments". "The ACL is gone, not much else you can do to it."
Sometimes if you brace it, you can get away with it for awhile, BUT...........I'm guessing it's not advised for those QB's that run a lot.
It's a personal decision.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 pm
by 303DucksFan
May the CK rumors to Washington next year start now.
Re: Seahawks
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 pm
by Phenom
Seahawks have a bunch of d bags on their team.