Page 1 of 6

NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 pm
by USUaggieDuck
PM me if you want in with your email address. It's free. The draft will be somewhere around two weeks from now.

I'll wait until I have 16 teams to start it up.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:57 pm
by USUaggieDuck
bumping this up. already have a few names.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:26 am
by Autzenoise
Is this the same one from last year?

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:09 am
by Braveheart
I'm in.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 am
by USUaggieDuck
Autzenoise wrote:Is this the same one from last year?
yes. it'll be the same rules. probably less people though. last year i combined the USU board with this one. we are about halfway full

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:36 am
by Bud Lee
Is it a live draft or Auto? And do you get to pick from all conferences?

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:02 am
by Autzenoise
I'm in for sure if there are spots open.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:07 pm
by USUaggieDuck
Bud Lee wrote:Is it a live draft or Auto? And do you get to pick from all conferences?
Live draft, all conferences. I would like to get 3 more people and have the draft soon.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:43 pm
by neezy3
BUMP... Draft is tonight

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 pm
by Braveheart
Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 pm
by SuperDuck
Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks. :(

Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 am
by NCDucks09
Anyone interested in starting a second 10 team league?

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 am
by Braveheart
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks. :(

Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
I like USC's defense, but I know there will be much better ones around (probably some in conference). You can't go wrong with Matt Barkley though.

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 am
by USUaggieDuck
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks. :(

Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
I think you took the defense in the 3rd round lol

Posted from my Android

Re: NCAA fantasy football

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:26 am
by SuperDuck
USUaggieDuck wrote:
SuperDuck wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks. :(

Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
I think you took the defense in the 3rd round lol

Posted from my Android
Well, it sure wasn't intentional, but I think that they'll get stronger as the season goes on. That is, unless more guys start getting injured. Losing Devan Kennard was a pretty big blow. Still, I went and got me a backup plan (Boise State), just in case they start sucking.

Like everyone else, I'll probably make a few adjustments as the season rolls on. That's half the fun. :-)

I have to say that I'm pretty happy with my starters, though. Christine Michael (Texas A&M) and Stepfan Taylor (Stanford) are rated the #5 and #11 rated fantasy running backs. I wasn't totally thrilled with Dominique Whaley (Oklahoma), though, mainly because he's coming off a nasty broken ankle from last season and will be playing a limited role, at least to start the season.

I'll definitely be missing Marcus Lattimore from last year. :cry:

I did find someone that I think is going to be a DeAnthony Thomas type of player this year still available and snatched him up quick - DJ Foster of Arizona State. I don't see ASU winning a lot of games this year, but I could see this kid going off. Time will tell...

I can't wait for the games to start!