Page 1 of 2
#24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:04 pm
by RanDux
Big Cowboys fan this week.
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:57 pm
by UOducksTK1
Make it so, Cowboys.
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 pm
by woundedknees
My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).
Git Er Dun!
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm
by snapt
My mom's side of the family is from Chelsea, OK. Great grandfather painted his house Orange to annoy the Sooners alum that lived across the way. I guess it's in my blood to say GO POKES!
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:25 pm
by USUaggieDuck
I went to a college that has a bull as a mascot. GO COWBOYS!
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:26 pm
by karlhungis
I hate Kansas State. Go Cowboys.
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 pm
by ncduck
I had to drive all the way through Kansas on I70 one time. I've always wanted revenge on the state. Go Cowboys.
Also, dated a girl from Kansas. Go Cowboys.
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:55 pm
by duck55
woundedknees wrote:My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).
Git Er Dun!
My grandfather drove a herd of horses from there abouts to Sweet Home / Sodaville around the same time. He fell in love with & married the daughter of the buyer, stayed his entire life in Oregon. I have a son in law stationed in Fort Sill, Ok - have to root for the cowboys on this one.
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:31 pm
by Duck07
My Grandpa comes from Coalgate, OK, son of the best damn moonshiner in the area! My great-grandaddy sold his booze to Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd and while Junior Johnson may have had a faster car, it led my Grandpa into building engines hydroplane racing where he owns several speed records that will never be broken!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwUpxkfSJw
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm
by woundedknees
duck55 wrote:woundedknees wrote:My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).
Git Er Dun!
My grandfather drove a herd of horses from there abouts to Sweet Home / Sodaville around the same time. He fell in love with & married the daughter of the buyer, stayed his entire life in Oregon. I have a son in law stationed in Fort Sill, Ok - have to root for the cowboys on this one.
And here we all are, Duck fans... Coincidence?
I think not!
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 pm
by Kimber45
I root for the Pokes all the time anyway. But KSU is legit and it'll be a great game.
And my grandpa used to take me to Beaver games as a season ticket holder back when I was a wee lad. Long enough ago that I have a mixed memory of whether I actually attended the toilet bowl. Did see the student section tear down the goal posts after one victory, carry them up the far side and literally throw them out of the stadium.
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:31 am
by Bud Lee
I’m pulling got the Cowboys too….going to be a tough one for them.
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:02 am
by Elduderino
I had a great time down at the Holiday Bowl with OkSt fans. They've got my support.
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:33 pm
by UOducksTK1
KSU 48 Oklahoma State 29
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 pm
by gofightingducks
Would be a closer game if not for so many turnovers by OK State. K State is probably the most disciplined team, which is really the largest part of their success.