Next QB Commit?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Next QB Commit?
http://oregon.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=934184
He said if we offer, he will accept it.
Undersized yes, but his offer list is pretty impressive.
profile: http://oregon.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=71671
He said if we offer, he will accept it.
Undersized yes, but his offer list is pretty impressive.
profile: http://oregon.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=71671

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Next QB Commit?
who is he? what is his size? he does look little in that pic but its hard to tell just how little.
-
quackattack
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:36 pm
- Location: Charleston, SC
Re: Next QB Commit?
i don't have a subscription, but it looks like Jeffrey Godfrey
http://oregon.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=71671
http://oregon.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=71671

- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: Next QB Commit?
Yeah, that's who we're talking about. Very good news. I'm surprised we haven't offered him yet and gotten the QB commit we need. We must like the other QBs a lot betterquackattack wrote:i don't have a subscription, but it looks like Jeffrey Godfrey
http://oregon.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=71671
-
quackattack
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:36 pm
- Location: Charleston, SC
Re: Next QB Commit?
Luke S may have more info to give, i found this article: http://www.soflafootball.com/homepage-h ... ey-godfrey

-
duckgrad99
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6086
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Re: Next QB Commit?
I think his offer list speaks for itself. I really hope Oregon offers. I would love to have this kid.

-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Next QB Commit?
That is an amazing offer list for a guy his size.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Next QB Commit?
lol, famous last words!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE TALLER!karlhungis wrote:That is an amazing offer list for a guy his size.
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8652
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: Next QB Commit?
In this offense is height really an issue? Masoli is right about 5'10-5'11 & he seems to be working out ok. If the kid has the ability I hope he gets an offer & that the coaches aren't holding off just because of his size. Worse case he's another Harper & we move him to another position.

- Boom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5785
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm
- GM: Houston Rockets
Re: Next QB Commit?
I wonder if those schools are recruiting him as a QB and not some other position.
Also if he is listed at 5'11'' then he could be only 5'9''. Those numbers are usually fudged unless they measured him at a combine somewhere.
Also if he is listed at 5'11'' then he could be only 5'9''. Those numbers are usually fudged unless they measured him at a combine somewhere.
-
primedime
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:28 am
Re: Next QB Commit?
From what I have been told is his grades are an issue for coach kelly but will check him out in the spring to get a good look at his skills. I think if not for the questionable grades he would have an offer weeks ago. I'll keep you guys updated on the situation.
-
Mops
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:51 pm
- Location: Eugene
- Contact:
Re: Next QB Commit?
I have heard his grades are anywhere from 2.0 to over 3.0. Not sure what it is but if its on the lower end of 2s then I think he might not get an offer.
I should know more as I am going to be trying to get in touch with him in the next week or so.
I should know more as I am going to be trying to get in touch with him in the next week or so.
-
gosterman01
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:03 am
- VinnyKnuckles
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm
- Location: Oregon
- Contact:
Re: Next QB Commit?
If you ask him about his grades, try to find out what his core GPA is rather than overall GPA. He claimed in a past article that his GPA was 2.7, but it didn't specify whether that was overall or core.Mops wrote:I have heard his grades are anywhere from 2.0 to over 3.0. Not sure what it is but if its on the lower end of 2s then I think he might not get an offer.
I should know more as I am going to be trying to get in touch with him in the next week or so.

- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Next QB Commit?
I don't think undersized is an issue, but he is listed at 167 pounds, which is an issue haha.dthomas=ddixon wrote:In this offense is height really an issue? Masoli is right about 5'10-5'11 & he seems to be working out ok. If the kid has the ability I hope he gets an offer & that the coaches aren't holding off just because of his size. Worse case he's another Harper & we move him to another position.
That's pretty darn skinny.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13


