Page 1 of 1

Belk Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:47 pm
by Bud Lee
Duke and Cincinnati are really playing a good one, 34-31 Cinn late in the 4th with Duke driving.

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:53 pm
by Bud Lee
And Duke ties it up with a 52 yard field goal.

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 pm
by karlhungis
I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 pm
by Bud Lee
karlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
Only outside of Autzen

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:45 pm
by Duck07
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
Only outside of Autzen
Correct. http://www.lostlettermen.com/blair-phil ... ack-vs-ou/

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:55 pm
by Bud Lee
Duck07 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
Only outside of Autzen
Correct. http://www.lostlettermen.com/blair-phil ... ack-vs-ou/

My step dad went to his high school I think

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:04 am
by DAT#6
That TE Travis Kelce, for the Bearcats sure looked good. They said he was 6'6" 260 and he looked pretty darned fast (even though it was against Duke.)

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:33 pm
by UOducksTK1
Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:35 pm
by Bud Lee
UOducksTK1 wrote:Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.
Did you just make it back form vacation or something?

Re: Belk Bowl

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:37 pm
by UOducksTK1
Bud Lee wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.
Did you just make it back form vacation or something?
Yes actually. Been on vacation for a couple weeks, but only get online every like 3-4 days. Hence the bumpage of threads from me.