Belk Bowl
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Belk Bowl
And Duke ties it up with a 52 yard field goal.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Belk Bowl
I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Belk Bowl
Only outside of Autzenkarlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Belk Bowl
Correct. http://www.lostlettermen.com/blair-phil ... ack-vs-ou/Bud Lee wrote:Only outside of Autzenkarlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?

- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Belk Bowl
Duck07 wrote:Correct. http://www.lostlettermen.com/blair-phil ... ack-vs-ou/Bud Lee wrote:Only outside of Autzenkarlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
My step dad went to his high school I think
-
DAT#6
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 953
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am
Re: Belk Bowl
That TE Travis Kelce, for the Bearcats sure looked good. They said he was 6'6" 260 and he looked pretty darned fast (even though it was against Duke.)
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40593
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Belk Bowl
Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Belk Bowl
Did you just make it back form vacation or something?UOducksTK1 wrote:Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40593
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Belk Bowl
Yes actually. Been on vacation for a couple weeks, but only get online every like 3-4 days. Hence the bumpage of threads from me.Bud Lee wrote:Did you just make it back form vacation or something?UOducksTK1 wrote:Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13