Page 1 of 8
National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:12 pm
by Bud Lee
I have mixed feeling about this one, I’ll be watching though since this is the last game of the year.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:14 pm
by karlhungis
Guessing Bama wins but doesn't cover.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:15 pm
by UOducksTK1
I have to go fold my socks, I'll try to catch the end if it's close.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 pm
by Braveheart
Rooting for Bama, but I feel real confident ND beats them.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:19 pm
by woundedknees
Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.
I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 pm
by QuackininBama
The two least interesting offenses in the entire FBS going head to head. Watching play after play of "3 yards and a cloud of dust". I'll gladly rewatch the Fiesta bowl.....again!
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:04 pm
by bellsduck
woundedknees wrote:Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.
I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
I've heard this a couple times over the last few weeks that Oregon would be a 8 1/2 pt favorite in Vegas vs. ND.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 pm
by karlhungis
bellsduck wrote:woundedknees wrote:Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.
I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
I've heard this a couple times over the last few weeks that Oregon would be a 8 1/2 pt favorite in Vegas vs. ND.
And I've also heard repeatedly that if there was a playoff this year, the ducks wouldn't have been in it.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 pm
by woundedknees
Nope... That awesome SEC power from Florida would have beat 'em out.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:45 pm
by QuackininBama
woundedknees wrote:Nope... That awesome SEC power from Florida would have beat 'em out.
Don't worry. The voters would just have ranked Oregon right below all the SEC teams so they wouldn't have even qualified for the playoffs.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 pm
by KeenanHowry15
Does BAMA win by 10 or more?
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:05 pm
by QuackininBama
KeenanHowry15 wrote:Does BAMA win by 10 or more?
I think Notre Dame is massively overrated. 35-17 Bama. 21-0 at half. This things gonna be a snoozefest.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 pm
by 303DucksFan
Not rooting for Notre Dame to win, but for the SEC to lose.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 pm
by Elduderino
I'm in the Go Irish camp for tonight.
Re: National Title Game
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 pm
by QuackininBama
Living in Alabama and hating the consistently overrated Irish makes this one a nobrainer for whom to root for
