Page 1 of 1

ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:14 pm
by thomas time
ASU knocks off UCLA, every team in conference with at least 2 losses now besides us

ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:15 pm
by USUaggieDuck
10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:18 pm
by uostudent
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:32 am
by USUaggieDuck
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:47 pm
by duck55
USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
If you were, you wouldn't be the first. (example : beaverbutt or what ever his name is).

ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 pm
by USUaggieDuck
I'm not crazy about the fans in the student section, and the basketball environment can use some work, but I love love love the football offense especially, and also the way coach Altman coaches. Been a big supporter since he got hired and lots of ducks were skeptical.


Sent from my iPad

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:20 pm
by uostudent
USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?

Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 pm
by USUaggieDuck
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?

Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO
I am in law school. There are things i like and things i don't. I don't like eugene very much. But everything sports, I'm all aboard. Of course, my alma mater takes priority, but I'll never cheer against the ducks or anything. I work as a student defender on campus. That has shaded my feelings a little. Mostly towards the administration but also a little towards undergrads too.

Also dislike the tuition, but that's my fault for signing up for it

Posted from my Android

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 pm
by uostudent
USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?

Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO
I am in law school. There are things i like and things i don't. I don't like eugene very much. But everything sports, I'm all aboard. Of course, my alma mater takes priority, but I'll never cheer against the ducks or anything. I work as a student defender on campus. That has shaded my feelings a little. Mostly towards the administration but also a little towards undergrads too.

Also dislike the tuition, but that's my fault for signing up for it

Posted from my Android
Interesting. Wouldn't expect you to root for Oregon over your undergrad alma mater. I'm probably going to do my MBA (already took the GMAT and did well) at USC and I doubt I'd root for their athletic programs.

Agree about the administrators at UO. Very money hungry. I felt that the grad students were treated better than the undergrads tho, especially in terms of attention from the professors.

Only area where we seem to really differ is about Eugene. I loved Eugene, probably one of the best aspects about UO.

What's wrong with the undergrads at UO?