Oh man the nerdy guy kissing the hot model was like a car wreck! I couldn't look away but I wanted to!
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:27 pm
by 303DucksFan
I agree. The Doritos with the daughter and her dad/friends was pretty funny as well.
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:21 pm
by rangerover_95
My personal favorite was the Letterman/Luck commercial...
"Laces out, don't forget."
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 pm
by fpsduck
What the hell was with that 2 minute long Dodge Ram commercial during the 2nd half?
Something about farming and religion I believe...but I got bored listening to it.
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 pm
by duckgrad99
brich75 wrote:Oh man the nerdy guy kissing the hot model was like a car wreck! I couldn't look away but I wanted to!
Great commercial because you will remember it. I wish I could have played that guy!
Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:08 pm
by UofDuck
I like the oldies partying (Taco Bell)
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 am
by greenyellow
For good sentimental value, the Budweiser Clydesdale and Dodge Ram ones were the best.
For the funny commercials, the Willem Defoe Mercedes, The Rock Got Milk?, and the Tide/Montanaland ones were funny.
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 am
by gregspechtismyhero
The whisper fight Oreo commercial killed me. fire!
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 pm
by Duck07
The Clydesdale commercial got me. I kept thinking about my young red roah qh, Hopper and when I had to say goodbye.
Bar Rafeli and the goofy guy was pretty funny and you could see how shy he was kissing her, but the look on his face afterwards was easily the best part.
I liked the Dodge Ram until it dragged on at which point Conagra popped into my mind and the absurdity of todays industrial farming practices.
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 pm
by Bud Lee
Dose anyone know what song is being played in the Viking commercial? They played that same part in tiger stadium a few times and I can't seem to figure out what song it is
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:33 am
by squintsdd
303DucksFan wrote:I agree. The Doritos with the daughter and her dad/friends was pretty funny as well.
The big bearded guy is a buddy of mine. It's his 3rd year in a row being in a superbowl ad. He's in some of the Capital One viking commercials, the Roseanne Snickers commercial, and several more. He's making quite a living for himself. He's a scary looking dude in person, but probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.
Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:05 pm
by UofDuck
Wow. That was too close for comfort - video.
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 pm
by 303DucksFan
Biggus Duckus wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:Dose anyone know what song is being played in the Viking commercial? They played that same part in tiger stadium a few times and I can't seem to figure out what song it is
Sail, by AWOL Nation.
My favorite vid with that song:
Jeb Corliss has bigger balls then all of us put together.