Page 1 of 1

Harlem Shake…

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:59 am
by Bud Lee
Combine addition


Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:03 am
by Bud Lee
LSU


Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:49 pm
by MFRDuckFan
You'll never guess who is in the bike helmet.





Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:02 pm
by woundedknees
MFRDuckFan wrote:You'll never guess who is in the bike helmet.




MFRD... Is that really you?

Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 pm
by duck55
Biggus Duckus wrote:What the heck does MFR stand for anyway?
MedFurdRed :oops:

Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 pm
by MFRDuckFan
Biggus Duckus wrote:What the heck does MFR stand for anyway?
MFR is the call sign for the Medford Airport so I stole it!

Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 pm
by MFRDuckFan
woundedknees wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:You'll never guess who is in the bike helmet.




MFRD... Is that really you?
It's Ashton Eaton silly!!!!

Harlem Shake…

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 am
by Duck24
I see a Mike Vick Eagles jersey in there too.

Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:51 pm
by Duck07
just don't go to worldstar to watch any shake videos, lol

Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 am
by Bud Lee
[youtube]http://youtu.be/GHkKjo4HtWs[/youtube]

ETA....SIGH...I don't understand why I can't post from youtube. Do you use the link for "to share" ?

Re: Harlem Shake…

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:29 am
by MFRDuckFan
Bud Lee wrote:[youtube]http://youtu.be/GHkKjo4HtWs[/youtube]

ETA....SIGH...I don't understand why I can't post from youtube. Do you use the link for "to share" ?
I can't post directly from youtube. I go to youtube & copy the link, then use the youtube button on the forum to post it. I have to make sure to take out the "S" off of the https link from youtube or else it doesn't work.