Page 1 of 3
QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 pm
by greenyellow
4* LB Ge'mon Eaford has just committed on a local radio station in FL.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:52 pm
by gogreen55
Great news.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:57 pm
by Merganzer
Outstanding, welcome, Ge'mon !!!
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:04 pm
by greenyellow
His family even had a cake made for the announcement:
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:10 pm
by thomas time
kinda felt like Dollars and Criddell with how long it took to finally announce, but ended the right way. Around 3:30 he was going to and it was after 4:30, the cake was cool to see.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:11 pm
by Tray Dub
BIG get. This class is looking so damn good.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:19 pm
by brich75
Man pulling big time LBs out of Florida!
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:32 pm
by thomas time
Sean Dollars: 26 minutes ago. I don’t lie when I say we have more, but once again we have more
I was just thinking I wonder if Sean will have a tweet like this, just joking and then I check and then I see this. It seems like we get one commit Sean is tweeting about more, and sure enough a couple days later some body else is committing.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:52 pm
by greenyellow
thomas time wrote:Sean Dollars: 26 minutes ago. I don’t lie when I say we have more, but once again we have more
I was just thinking I wonder if Sean will have a tweet like this, just joking and then I check and then I see this. It seems like we get one commit Sean is tweeting about more, and sure enough a couple days later some body else is committing.
He's not lying because multiple recruiting sources are saying Oregon had 2 silent commits and with Eaford committing, there's still one out there.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:00 pm
by brich75
greenyellow wrote:thomas time wrote:Sean Dollars: 26 minutes ago. I don’t lie when I say we have more, but once again we have more
I was just thinking I wonder if Sean will have a tweet like this, just joking and then I check and then I see this. It seems like we get one commit Sean is tweeting about more, and sure enough a couple days later some body else is committing.
He's not lying because multiple recruiting sources are saying Oregon had 2 silent commits and with Eaford committing, there's still one out there.
It’s got to be Giles Jackson.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:05 pm
by greenyellow
It's Twitter official now. Reading his note about losing family members and being raised by those close to him makes it truly amazing what he's accomplished.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:22 pm
by greenyellow
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:06 am
by UOducksTK1
Welcome Mr. Eaford!!
This class just keeps getting better and better.
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:30 am
by Everythingsducky
How in the hell does UO pick up ESPN’s #79 player in Eaford, and drop two spots in their rankings (9th down to 11th)? WTF?
Re: QUAAAACK! Ge'mon Eaford commits
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:52 am
by AshlandDuck
Everythingsducky wrote:How in the hell does UO pick up ESPN’s #79 player in Eaford, and drop two spots in their rankings (9th down to 11th)? WTF?
Imagine how highly this class would be rated if you took out 247 from the composite?