Speculation of incoming commit
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Speculation of incoming commit
Arroyo hasnt tweeted in a while and he just did about MOOD. This has meant a new commit in the past. Any idea who it could be?
- stlDUCKfan
- Pac-12 Prediction Winner!
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:54 pm
- Location: STL
Re: Speculation of incoming commit
Giles Jackson is pretty noisy on Twitter the last day. Maybe.
I thought he was supposed to commit on the 24th?
I thought he was supposed to commit on the 24th?

-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Speculation of incoming commit
I heard the ducks went a different direction.
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Speculation of incoming commit
I think Giles Jackson and our staff are in a holding pattern. Apparently we turned down his commitment but may take him in the future, a classic slow play. I think if we want him, he's ours.
I don't know if we have an imminent commit, Arroyo may have just been pumped for the end of fall camp and the start of game week.
It looks like we have a big recruiting weekend for the Stanford game. Zay Rutherford is visiting, and he's one of my top remaining wants. It will be cool if we can get a big group for official visits for that game. Let's be honest, Late September weather is a better time to have guys on campus than late October and it's a big game. I don't know if we get any commits before that, but with this staff anything is possible.
I don't know if we have an imminent commit, Arroyo may have just been pumped for the end of fall camp and the start of game week.
It looks like we have a big recruiting weekend for the Stanford game. Zay Rutherford is visiting, and he's one of my top remaining wants. It will be cool if we can get a big group for official visits for that game. Let's be honest, Late September weather is a better time to have guys on campus than late October and it's a big game. I don't know if we get any commits before that, but with this staff anything is possible.
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: Speculation of incoming commit
I know it's probably not Sorrell's, but I think yesterday was when he was going to announce and I didn't see anything about him doing it. Any chance the ducks get back into it with him later on?