Page 1 of 2

Siaki Ika announces top 5 (commits to LSU)

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:22 pm
by greenyellow

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 pm
by Duck07
Let's hope he really likes the idea of playing alongside the others in this class! Add him, Criddell and Steele and that's quite the defensive group from 1 class with guys who can push for PT as part of the normal rotation.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:49 pm
by UOducksTK1
I feel like LSU would probably be his school of choice, but if Sopsher ends up going there, would that change things for him?

Unfortunately Sopsher isn't committing until Feb signing day.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:43 pm
by Duckenstein
Let's hope so
UOducksTK1 wrote:I feel like LSU would probably be his school of choice, but if Sopsher ends up going there, would that change things for him?

Unfortunately Sopsher isn't committing until Feb signing day.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:33 pm
by GoDucksTroll
As an FYI, the guy who made Ika's graphic is an LSU honk. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but make of that what you will.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:30 pm
by maxduck
When I saw thanks to "GeauxEdits" I figured it was LSU oriented. My faint hope is he does have artwork that doesn't involve purple and gold but I don't expect good news on Ika.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:22 pm
by HomeSickDuck
What ever happened with sorrels? Has that ship sailed?

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:31 pm
by greenyellow
HomeSickDuck wrote:What ever happened with sorrels? Has that ship sailed?
Still seems he's a heavy South Carolina lean.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:37 am
by GoDucksTroll
maxduck wrote:When I saw thanks to "GeauxEdits" I figured it was LSU oriented. My faint hope is he does have artwork that doesn't involve purple and gold but I don't expect good news on Ika.
He's a poster on TigerDroppings. Someone on there wrote that he told them Ika was going to LSU. I tried to find it, but it had been edited.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:55 am
by karlhungis
Everything I've heard has been LSU. Of course I was pretty convinced that KT was headed to Bama as well..

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:16 am
by StevensTechU
karlhungis wrote:Everything I've heard has been LSU. Of course I was pretty convinced that KT was headed to Bama as well..
I'd say there is a little more 'hard evidence' on this one.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:41 am
by brich75
Immures to LSU as most suspected

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:38 am
by greenyellow
Looks like Oregon will now need to find a backup plan for him. Not too many guys his size out there left.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:47 am
by maxduck
I beleive Ishmael Sopsher isn't deciding until February. With 6'3" 351 lb Ika to LSU and 6'3" 323 lb DJ Dale to Alabama Oregon may become a bit more attractive.

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:50 am
by greenyellow
Believe Texas A&M may not be the leader for Sopsher although I suspect LSU or Bama would still take him.