3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by greenyellow »

3* JC Quandre Mosely is announcing his commitment soon, currently on-air with a local radio station. Any minute now.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing

Post by greenyellow »

He picked Kentucky, which is a bit surprising since his family was wearing Oregon gear. Looks like Oregon will need to find another DB to finish out this class.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40587
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Interesting. Maybe coaches cooled off? We do have a couple months to try to find someone who isn't a JC, and there's still some quality players out there.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by Duckenstein »

greenyellow wrote:He picked Kentucky, which is a bit surprising since his family was wearing Oregon gear. Looks like Oregon will need to find another DB to finish out this class.
Family was wearing Oregon gear huh? Strange
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by TualatinDuck »

Duckenstein wrote:
greenyellow wrote:He picked Kentucky, which is a bit surprising since his family was wearing Oregon gear. Looks like Oregon will need to find another DB to finish out this class.
Family was wearing Oregon gear huh? Strange
Maybe Kentucky figured out how to use a bag man for football. :lol:
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by maxduck »

Didn't watch the entire video but at first glance I didn't see much except the Oregon hat on the table.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYOkYlYlxX
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by greenyellow »

maxduck wrote:Didn't watch the entire video but at first glance I didn't see much except the Oregon hat on the table.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYOkYlYlxX
From what I remember, sister/aunt looked to be wearing a Duck shirt and dad/uncle looked to be wearing a hoodie with the Duck logo.
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by TualatinDuck »

The small girl he was holding was wearing a duck shirt.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
pudgejeff
All Pac-12
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by pudgejeff »

Was it around the Criddel announcement time? I thought I had heard Criddel told the coaches he was picking Oregon, so maybe we tole Mosely there was no room?
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: 3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)

Post by TualatinDuck »

pudgejeff wrote:Was it around the Criddel announcement time? I thought I had heard Criddel told the coaches he was picking Oregon, so maybe we tole Mosely there was no room?
Mosley didn't sign/commit until after 1pm PST. Criddel had already announced hours earlier on ESPN.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
Post Reply