3* JC S Mosely announcing (commits to Kentucky)
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:49 pm
3* JC Quandre Mosely is announcing his commitment soon, currently on-air with a local radio station. Any minute now.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Family was wearing Oregon gear huh? Strangegreenyellow wrote:He picked Kentucky, which is a bit surprising since his family was wearing Oregon gear. Looks like Oregon will need to find another DB to finish out this class.
Maybe Kentucky figured out how to use a bag man for football.Duckenstein wrote:Family was wearing Oregon gear huh? Strangegreenyellow wrote:He picked Kentucky, which is a bit surprising since his family was wearing Oregon gear. Looks like Oregon will need to find another DB to finish out this class.
From what I remember, sister/aunt looked to be wearing a Duck shirt and dad/uncle looked to be wearing a hoodie with the Duck logo.maxduck wrote:Didn't watch the entire video but at first glance I didn't see much except the Oregon hat on the table.
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYOkYlYlxX
Mosley didn't sign/commit until after 1pm PST. Criddel had already announced hours earlier on ESPN.pudgejeff wrote:Was it around the Criddel announcement time? I thought I had heard Criddel told the coaches he was picking Oregon, so maybe we tole Mosely there was no room?