First one went to DJ James, a 3* CB commit to Mississippi State out of Alabama. Second one went out to Dequanteous Watts, a 3* ATH out of Georgia. The third offer went to Martin Emerison, a 3* CB commit to Mississippi State out of Florida:
Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
With their latest batch of offers, it seems Oregon is preparing to miss out on some of the higher-rated CBs and kicking the tires of a bunch of 3* 2019 DBs.
First one went to DJ James, a 3* CB commit to Mississippi State out of Alabama. Second one went out to Dequanteous Watts, a 3* ATH out of Georgia. The third offer went to Martin Emerison, a 3* CB commit to Mississippi State out of Florida:
First one went to DJ James, a 3* CB commit to Mississippi State out of Alabama. Second one went out to Dequanteous Watts, a 3* ATH out of Georgia. The third offer went to Martin Emerison, a 3* CB commit to Mississippi State out of Florida:

- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
JHop is saying that Steele is not coming here and signed with Florida.
-
kingk1
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 pm
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
He also said kt was a lock for Alabama
- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Fight, fight, fight!!!
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Ok.kingk1 wrote:He also said kt was a lock for Alabama
- nogerO
- Senior
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
- Location: Wyoming
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
It’s apparent jhop doesn’t have the connections he might have once had. Wouldn’t bet the farm on his predictions lately.kingk1 wrote:He also said kt was a lock for Alabama
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
He does though. His connections are the staff. I mean,
He did change his KT pick back to Oregon a few days before he picked, though.
Anyways, I'm not going to defend him (I'm not a fan of the way they moderate his board) but he does have the best info. Quite easily.
He did change his KT pick back to Oregon a few days before he picked, though.
Anyways, I'm not going to defend him (I'm not a fan of the way they moderate his board) but he does have the best info. Quite easily.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Phenom wrote:He does though. His connections are the staff. I mean,
He did change his KT pick back to Oregon a few days before he picked, though.
Anyways, I'm not going to defend him (I'm not a fan of the way they moderate his board) but he does have the best info. Quite easily.
His predictions are guesses. If you look at his last 10 predictions, he hits on 2. KTs he changed the day before from LOCK Alabama. This is why I would rather read here than pay for a site that is guessing just like us. Sure, he may have connections with the staff, but he's still guessing. I can wait a few hours and read my news here.
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Be careful guys, JHop might show up again!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Or people could stay on topic and talk about the offers instead of jhop.

- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Seriously no reason to take shots at jhopnogerO wrote:It’s apparent jhop doesn’t have the connections he might have once had. Wouldn’t bet the farm on his predictions lately.kingk1 wrote:He also said kt was a lock for Alabama
Dude does a good job and tries hard, used to be a part of this community
He's got relatively good info, definitely better than anyone else right now
I'll agree with phenom about board moderation. It's like a frat party over there, so it's not perfect
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Dj James would be a steal. He looks really good in film. I think I read that he had some late interest from Bama as well, which is a pretty good sign of his talent level.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
I'm kind of wondering why Mississippi State had so many players still unsigned after the early signing period even though they'd been committed for several months? They 22 total commits but only signed 14. That leaves the possibility open for recruits getting poached by other schools, which I think is going to happen with a lot of higher-end schools now looking to fill needs.HomeSickDuck wrote:Dj James would be a steal. He looks really good in film. I think I read that he had some late interest from Bama as well, which is a pretty good sign of his talent level.

-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Your post made me look at his timeline on 247. James attended an Alabama football camp last summer and earned an offer. Also looks like he got an in home visit from Saban in December. If he is good enough for 'Bama.....HomeSickDuck wrote:Dj James would be a steal. He looks really good in film. I think I read that he had some late interest from Bama as well, which is a pretty good sign of his talent level.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Oregon offers multiple 2019 DBs
Oregon with another offer, this time 3* GA S Jamal Hill:
Also, Emerson is visiting in January:
