Kyle Ford

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Kyle Ford

Post by jimmy12 »

Has there been any news or comments from him post Kingsbury depature???
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by brich75 »

Good question.. anybody?
Image
jsfduck
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by jsfduck »

I was just wondering the same thing. Have checked around and not seen much.
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by TualatinDuck »

Nothing except an unfounded insinuation from Nemec.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by Hoagduck »

https://twitter.com/AntonioCMorales/sta ... 0058953728

Looks like he's waiting to see who SC hires.
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Is it weird I find confidence in the fact that has father used the phrase "as of now"? That reminds me of coaches who are about to leave their program/team and are asked about it by the media and they reply, "as of now, I'm the coach of ....."
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by TualatinDuck »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Is it weird I find confidence in the fact that has father used the phrase "as of now"? That reminds me of coaches who are about to leave their program/team and are asked about it by the media and they reply, "as of now, I'm the coach of ....."
You forgot,"Why wouldn't I be?"
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
jsfduck
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by jsfduck »

I'm here until I'm not here. :roll:
HomeSickDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by HomeSickDuck »

any buzz about Ford looking around, or Nacua?
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by Phenom »

HomeSickDuck wrote:any buzz about Ford looking around, or Nacua?
Ford seems to be waiting to see who USC is hiring.

We get Nacua's last visit and the Sewells are pushing for Oregon. JHop feels good about him.
HomeSickDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by HomeSickDuck »

Phenom wrote:
HomeSickDuck wrote:any buzz about Ford looking around, or Nacua?
Ford seems to be waiting to see who USC is hiring.

We get Nacua's last visit and the Sewells are pushing for Oregon. JHop feels good about him.
Oh nice, I didn't see where Nacua was visiting. Ford would be awesome, but Nacua would be a great addition too.
User avatar
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by Hoagduck »

Reports floating on Twitter that he's de-commiting from SC and signing with Oregon, obviously many grains of salt to be taken, but with Bru out and STILL no OC hire there things are looking up. I'm not too concerned about Coach MJ leaving, Arroyo is his primary recruiter.
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Kyle Ford

Post by maxduck »

Rumor is USC will hire Graham Harrell (University of North Texas) as their next OC. Tabbed as a young version Kliff Kingsbury Harrell has already turned down North Carolina and possibly Oklahoma State.
Post Reply