Page 1 of 1

Kyle Ford

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:10 pm
by jimmy12
Has there been any news or comments from him post Kingsbury depature???

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:33 pm
by brich75
Good question.. anybody?

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:33 pm
by jsfduck
I was just wondering the same thing. Have checked around and not seen much.

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:03 pm
by TualatinDuck
Nothing except an unfounded insinuation from Nemec.

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:04 pm
by Hoagduck
https://twitter.com/AntonioCMorales/sta ... 0058953728

Looks like he's waiting to see who SC hires.

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:41 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Is it weird I find confidence in the fact that has father used the phrase "as of now"? That reminds me of coaches who are about to leave their program/team and are asked about it by the media and they reply, "as of now, I'm the coach of ....."

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:38 pm
by TualatinDuck
OregonFan4Life wrote:Is it weird I find confidence in the fact that has father used the phrase "as of now"? That reminds me of coaches who are about to leave their program/team and are asked about it by the media and they reply, "as of now, I'm the coach of ....."
You forgot,"Why wouldn't I be?"

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:17 pm
by jsfduck
I'm here until I'm not here. :roll:

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:59 am
by HomeSickDuck
any buzz about Ford looking around, or Nacua?

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:01 pm
by Phenom
HomeSickDuck wrote:any buzz about Ford looking around, or Nacua?
Ford seems to be waiting to see who USC is hiring.

We get Nacua's last visit and the Sewells are pushing for Oregon. JHop feels good about him.

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:13 pm
by HomeSickDuck
Phenom wrote:
HomeSickDuck wrote:any buzz about Ford looking around, or Nacua?
Ford seems to be waiting to see who USC is hiring.

We get Nacua's last visit and the Sewells are pushing for Oregon. JHop feels good about him.
Oh nice, I didn't see where Nacua was visiting. Ford would be awesome, but Nacua would be a great addition too.

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:30 pm
by Hoagduck
Reports floating on Twitter that he's de-commiting from SC and signing with Oregon, obviously many grains of salt to be taken, but with Bru out and STILL no OC hire there things are looking up. I'm not too concerned about Coach MJ leaving, Arroyo is his primary recruiter.

Re: Kyle Ford

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:40 pm
by maxduck
Rumor is USC will hire Graham Harrell (University of North Texas) as their next OC. Tabbed as a young version Kliff Kingsbury Harrell has already turned down North Carolina and possibly Oklahoma State.