Page 1 of 2

Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:41 pm
by jimmy12
I am guessing puka

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:10 pm
by Hoagduck
Ruth? Is that your Grandma?

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:17 pm
by DuckDuckJuice
Her site is a gossip column.

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:06 pm
by Alan
Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:06 pm
by TualatinDuck
Alan wrote:Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
She knows nothing John Snow.

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:09 pm
by GrandpaDuck
TualatinDuck wrote:
Alan wrote:Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
She knows nothing John Snow.
I see someone else is doing a rewatch before the new season.

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:15 am
by Alan
TualatinDuck wrote:
Alan wrote:Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
She knows nothing John Snow.
Lol, winter is com......... ahh it's cold, great show btw

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 am
by TualatinDuck
GrandpaDuck wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:
Alan wrote:Oh! I was thinking Baby.... but my sweet tooth kicked in
She knows nothing John Snow.
I see someone else is doing a rewatch before the new season.
All 7 seasons!

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:38 am
by justducky0
Can we just turn this into a Game of Thrones appreciation thread?

FOR THE NORTH!

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:24 am
by Alan
Any chance mens BB and the softball team can get a few white walk.....ons?

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:18 am
by Tray Dub
Seems this turned out to be correct.

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am
by lmduck
So who flipped?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:22 am
by FlDuckFan
Tray Dub wrote:Seems this turned out to be correct.

Whom?

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:22 am
by karlhungis
Tray Dub wrote:Seems this turned out to be correct.
Who was it?

Re: Ruth is bragging about a flip

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:33 am
by Alan
I think he is referring to the kid from Minnesota, Williams