Page 1 of 1

Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:29 am
by alxtw
https://247sports.com/college/football/ ... 129184844/

Pretty impressive that we're the only pac-12 school on his top 6 list.

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for 2020 top WR

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:17 am
by OregonFan4Life
He and DJ would work well together.

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:31 am
by greenyellow
His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:49 am
by woundedknees
greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
From the attached article:

Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:58 am
by nogerO
woundedknees wrote:
greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
From the attached article:

Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”
I don't see the issue, there are flights from Eugene to State College PA. :roll: :lol: :)

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:53 pm
by Duck07
Hey, it "could" also work out in our favor; they could break up at which point he may not want to be at Penn State at all, lol.

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:12 pm
by alxtw
nogerO wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
From the attached article:

Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”
I don't see the issue, there are flights from Eugene to State College PA. :roll: :lol: :)
HS junior dating a college girl is also quite impressive! :lol:

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:22 am
by brich75
We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:45 am
by GoDucksTroll
brich75 wrote:We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.
Made me think of this:

So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I was on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrived in front of the dormitory
"Yo, could you tell me where is door three?"
They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in her mouth
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend

Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:03 am
by brich75
GoDucksTroll wrote:
brich75 wrote:We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.
Made me think of this:

So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I was on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrived in front of the dormitory
"Yo, could you tell me where is door three?"


They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in her mouth
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend
Haha exactly! Classic!!