Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
https://247sports.com/college/football/ ... 129184844/
Pretty impressive that we're the only pac-12 school on his top 6 list.
Pretty impressive that we're the only pac-12 school on his top 6 list.
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15150
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.

-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
From the attached article:greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


- nogerO
- Senior
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
- Location: Wyoming
Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
I don't see the issue, there are flights from Eugene to State College PA.woundedknees wrote:From the attached article:greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
Hey, it "could" also work out in our favor; they could break up at which point he may not want to be at Penn State at all, lol.

-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
HS junior dating a college girl is also quite impressive!nogerO wrote:I don't see the issue, there are flights from Eugene to State College PA.woundedknees wrote:From the attached article:greenyellow wrote:His GF goes to Penn State so I'd say they're going to be in it until the end.
Penn State: “Well I been there a lot just because distance is easy to cover. My girlfriend goes there so it’s kinda become a weekly routine to go see her say what’s up to the coaches, but I have a good relationship with them all.”![]()
![]()
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
Made me think of this:brich75 wrote:We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.
So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I was on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrived in front of the dormitory
"Yo, could you tell me where is door three?"
They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in her mouth
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Oregon in the top 6 for top 2020 WR Fleming
Haha exactly! Classic!!GoDucksTroll wrote:Made me think of this:brich75 wrote:We all know how it goes; starts with 1 weekend he is to busy to make it out to see her then snow balls, bada bing bada boom he is single on his way to oregon.
So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I was on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrived in front of the dormitory
"Yo, could you tell me where is door three?"
They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in her mouth
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend

