Page 1 of 1

Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm
by Greenblood

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:49 pm
by lukeyrid13
Not surprising. We have since added Greenfield and Slusher so it’s not a surprise to our coaches at all.

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm
by ncduck
Didn't he kind of hint that he was looking around a month or so ago? Would be great to lock him down. If he leaves, it's an open door for someone else.

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:13 pm
by Everythingsducky
They should remove his commitment. Doesn't sound committed at all. People have been saying it for weeks.

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:35 pm
by greenyellow
He's essentially a soft commit right now and the coaches know that so they're still recruiting DBs that could potentially replace Williams' spot in the class.

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:18 am
by Phalanx
lukeyrid13 wrote:Not surprising. We have since added Greenfield and Slusher so it’s not a surprise to our coaches at all.
I thought I read somewhere that Slusher is also considering bolting. Anyway, I try not to get too attached to these guys this early. Wake me up in six months.

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:27 pm
by lukeyrid13
Phalanx wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Not surprising. We have since added Greenfield and Slusher so it’s not a surprise to our coaches at all.
I thought I read somewhere that Slusher is also considering bolting. Anyway, I try not to get too attached to these guys this early. Wake me up in six months.
Same. I try not to watch highlights until after they've signed nowadays. When you consider that we offer 300+ kids a year now, it's not worth trying to get caught up on any one guy.

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:26 am
by Merganzer

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:42 am
by StevensTechU
The more I think about it, I think Bennett Williams's offer is conditional on a current DB decommiting. Most likely among them would be Avantae.

Re: Avantae Williams says recruitment is open

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:35 pm
by jimmy12
Agreed