I am contemplating getting a membership to either rivals or 24/7. I wanted some feedback from people who have done one or the other, and if done both, a comparison. I know was some sour feelings with 24/7 when the thing with Jhop happened. It seems that some here trust their rating of players more though.
Also on a side note if someone possibly TK could help me with my password, I have a new computer, and either need to change my SN, or change my password. I cant remember it, and not been able to sign in on my new computer.
Rivals or 24/7
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
- Hoagduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 977
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm
Re: Rivals or 24/7
Save your money man. The Athletic has good sports journalism worth your money, but paying for rumors about high school boys is creepy as hell.
-
RebelDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 am
Re: Rivals or 24/7
There’s no point in paying for a membership on any site. Recruiting information doesn’t stay secret long with the internet
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Rivals or 24/7
If anything, just listen to the scoopduck podcast. It’s free and has all the same info.
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3943
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Re: Rivals or 24/7
20. 2 7’s + 2 3’s.
20 to 17... Ducks! Go Avalos!
20 to 17... Ducks! Go Avalos!