Page 1 of 1

Rivals or 24/7

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:37 pm
by GoDucksIn09
I am contemplating getting a membership to either rivals or 24/7. I wanted some feedback from people who have done one or the other, and if done both, a comparison. I know was some sour feelings with 24/7 when the thing with Jhop happened. It seems that some here trust their rating of players more though.

Also on a side note if someone possibly TK could help me with my password, I have a new computer, and either need to change my SN, or change my password. I cant remember it, and not been able to sign in on my new computer.

Re: Rivals or 24/7

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:14 pm
by Hoagduck
Save your money man. The Athletic has good sports journalism worth your money, but paying for rumors about high school boys is creepy as hell.

Re: Rivals or 24/7

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:28 pm
by RebelDuck
There’s no point in paying for a membership on any site. Recruiting information doesn’t stay secret long with the internet

Re: Rivals or 24/7

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:02 pm
by lukeyrid13
If anything, just listen to the scoopduck podcast. It’s free and has all the same info.

Re: Rivals or 24/7

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:59 am
by UofDuck
20. 2 7’s + 2 3’s.

20 to 17... Ducks! Go Avalos!