Oregon St @ Arizona

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Oregon St @ Arizona

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Arizona getting beat badly. Oregon St looking much improved. How long til Sumlin is fired?
Image
RanDux
Senior
Posts: 2840
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Location: Happy Valley, OR

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Post by RanDux »

Beavs might actually have something in Jonathan Smith.
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Post by Alan »

I have said this before, I like the Beavers and cheer for them every week except one. I am very impressed with what Smith has done in his short time here. The Beavs have a long way to go but I'm enjoying seeing a marked improvement in their program. I,agree they will lose one or two more...... Probably three more with their last three games but a good season for them. As someone else pointed out, they have UW, the Cougs then the Civil War...... Tough end of year schedule.
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Post by Merganzer »

Alan wrote:I have said this before, I like the Beavers and cheer for them every week except one. I am very impressed with what Smith has done in his short time here. The Beavs have a long way to go but I'm enjoying seeing a marked improvement in their program. I,agree they will lose one or two more...... Probably three more with their last three games but a good season for them. As someone else pointed out, they have UW, the Cougs then the Civil War...... Tough end of year schedule.
The UW game is intriguing. The Beavs are on a high. The Mutts, probably wish the season would just be over. Instead, it's a Friday night game in Corvallis
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Post by Merganzer »

Alan wrote:I have said this before, I like the Beavers and cheer for them every week except one. I am very impressed with what Smith has done in his short time here. The Beavs have a long way to go but I'm enjoying seeing a marked improvement in their program. I,agree they will lose one or two more...... Probably three more with their last three games but a good season for them. As someone else pointed out, they have UW, the Cougs then the Civil War...... Tough end of year schedule.
The UW game is intriguing. The Beavs are on a high. The Mutts, probably wish the season would just be over. Instead, it's a Friday night game in Corvallis
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40580
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Oregon and OSU have a decent shot of finishing 1-2 in the division.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply