Page 1 of 1

Oregon St @ Arizona

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Arizona getting beat badly. Oregon St looking much improved. How long til Sumlin is fired?

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 am
by RanDux
Beavs might actually have something in Jonathan Smith.

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:16 am
by Alan
I have said this before, I like the Beavers and cheer for them every week except one. I am very impressed with what Smith has done in his short time here. The Beavs have a long way to go but I'm enjoying seeing a marked improvement in their program. I,agree they will lose one or two more...... Probably three more with their last three games but a good season for them. As someone else pointed out, they have UW, the Cougs then the Civil War...... Tough end of year schedule.

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:32 am
by Merganzer
Alan wrote:I have said this before, I like the Beavers and cheer for them every week except one. I am very impressed with what Smith has done in his short time here. The Beavs have a long way to go but I'm enjoying seeing a marked improvement in their program. I,agree they will lose one or two more...... Probably three more with their last three games but a good season for them. As someone else pointed out, they have UW, the Cougs then the Civil War...... Tough end of year schedule.
The UW game is intriguing. The Beavs are on a high. The Mutts, probably wish the season would just be over. Instead, it's a Friday night game in Corvallis

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:33 am
by Merganzer
Alan wrote:I have said this before, I like the Beavers and cheer for them every week except one. I am very impressed with what Smith has done in his short time here. The Beavs have a long way to go but I'm enjoying seeing a marked improvement in their program. I,agree they will lose one or two more...... Probably three more with their last three games but a good season for them. As someone else pointed out, they have UW, the Cougs then the Civil War...... Tough end of year schedule.
The UW game is intriguing. The Beavs are on a high. The Mutts, probably wish the season would just be over. Instead, it's a Friday night game in Corvallis

Re: Oregon St @ Arizona

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:02 pm
by UOducksTK1
Oregon and OSU have a decent shot of finishing 1-2 in the division.