Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Going to Mississippi State. Good get for Leach.
https://apple.news/AZgM2O3ZISjWHf1aOuEuWMQ
duckfan22
Senior
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by duckfan22 »

DuckMastaFunk wrote:Going to Mississippi State. Good get for Leach.
https://apple.news/AZgM2O3ZISjWHf1aOuEuWMQ

Good huskies lose again
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by woundedknees »

'Bout time the ole pirate beat the Fuzzkies for somethin'!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by StevensTechU »

Each day I wake up hoping for good news for the Ducks, and absent that, bad news for the huskies. Today is a good day.
User avatar
nogerO
Senior
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by nogerO »

StevensTechU wrote:Each day I wake up hoping for good news for the Ducks, and absent that, bad news for the huskies. Today is a good day.
Damn you STU! I just blew Crown and Pepsi out my nose! Alcohol abuse I tell ya...HUCK THE FUSKIES!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
User avatar
Weston
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 481
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by Weston »

StevensTechU wrote:Each day I wake up hoping for good news for the Ducks, and absent that, bad news for the huskies. Today is a good day.
THIS ^^^^^^
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by StevensTechU »

I haven't thought as much about CFB the last couple months, and was reminded that Mike Leach is now at Mississippi State instead of Wazzu.

I can't wait for MSU to have terrible out of conference records yet knockoff top teams in the Southeastern Conference every year. Good riddance, Leach.
User avatar
Phalanx
Senior
Posts: 4985
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by Phalanx »

StevensTechU wrote:I haven't thought as much about CFB the last couple months, and was reminded that Mike Leach is now at Mississippi State instead of Wazzu.

I can't wait for MSU to have terrible out of conference records yet knockoff top teams in the Southeastern Conference every year. Good riddance, Leach.
Pretty sure they have refs in the SEC who make sure that doesn't happen.
User avatar
nogerO
Senior
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by nogerO »

Phalanx wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:I haven't thought as much about CFB the last couple months, and was reminded that Mike Leach is now at Mississippi State instead of Wazzu.

I can't wait for MSU to have terrible out of conference records yet knockoff top teams in the Southeastern Conference every year. Good riddance, Leach.
Pretty sure they have refs in the SEC who make sure that doesn't happen.
Pretty sure you're right. Who has the biggest bag men? Alabama, Auburn, Florida and Georgia.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Post by StevensTechU »

They're all pretty heavy set. Southern cooking.
Post Reply