Page 1 of 1

Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:41 pm
by DuckMastaFunk
Going to Mississippi State. Good get for Leach.
https://apple.news/AZgM2O3ZISjWHf1aOuEuWMQ

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:44 pm
by duckfan22
DuckMastaFunk wrote:Going to Mississippi State. Good get for Leach.
https://apple.news/AZgM2O3ZISjWHf1aOuEuWMQ

Good huskies lose again

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:50 pm
by woundedknees
'Bout time the ole pirate beat the Fuzzkies for somethin'!

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:54 pm
by StevensTechU
Each day I wake up hoping for good news for the Ducks, and absent that, bad news for the huskies. Today is a good day.

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:18 pm
by nogerO
StevensTechU wrote:Each day I wake up hoping for good news for the Ducks, and absent that, bad news for the huskies. Today is a good day.
Damn you STU! I just blew Crown and Pepsi out my nose! Alcohol abuse I tell ya...HUCK THE FUSKIES!

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:02 pm
by Weston
StevensTechU wrote:Each day I wake up hoping for good news for the Ducks, and absent that, bad news for the huskies. Today is a good day.
THIS ^^^^^^

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:23 am
by StevensTechU
I haven't thought as much about CFB the last couple months, and was reminded that Mike Leach is now at Mississippi State instead of Wazzu.

I can't wait for MSU to have terrible out of conference records yet knockoff top teams in the Southeastern Conference every year. Good riddance, Leach.

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:04 am
by Phalanx
StevensTechU wrote:I haven't thought as much about CFB the last couple months, and was reminded that Mike Leach is now at Mississippi State instead of Wazzu.

I can't wait for MSU to have terrible out of conference records yet knockoff top teams in the Southeastern Conference every year. Good riddance, Leach.
Pretty sure they have refs in the SEC who make sure that doesn't happen.

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:46 pm
by nogerO
Phalanx wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:I haven't thought as much about CFB the last couple months, and was reminded that Mike Leach is now at Mississippi State instead of Wazzu.

I can't wait for MSU to have terrible out of conference records yet knockoff top teams in the Southeastern Conference every year. Good riddance, Leach.
Pretty sure they have refs in the SEC who make sure that doesn't happen.
Pretty sure you're right. Who has the biggest bag men? Alabama, Auburn, Florida and Georgia.

Re: Leach pulls in KJ Costello

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:37 pm
by StevensTechU
They're all pretty heavy set. Southern cooking.