Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issues.
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
GrandpaDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3306
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issues.
Game cancelled because ASU doesnt have enough players due to Covid positives and quarantines. Oh yeah, Herm Edwards is positive too.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issue
I'm not assuming that we will play any game until about an hour before kickoff. It's just not worth getting my hopes up.
At this point though, I wish the PAC-12 just decided that the playoffs are almost off the table, and say we are going to a full round robin schedule and play through January or February if need be. We have already changed our plan 3x now anyways, so we might as well try and get in as many games as we can instead of the crammed version where we only play 4 games apiece.
At this point though, I wish the PAC-12 just decided that the playoffs are almost off the table, and say we are going to a full round robin schedule and play through January or February if need be. We have already changed our plan 3x now anyways, so we might as well try and get in as many games as we can instead of the crammed version where we only play 4 games apiece.
-
GrandpaDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3306
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Re: Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issue
I agree with all this.lukeyrid13 wrote:I'm not assuming that we will play any game until about an hour before kickoff. It's just not worth getting my hopes up.
At this point though, I wish the PAC-12 just decided that the playoffs are almost off the table, and say we are going to a full round robin schedule and play through January or February if need be. We have already changed our plan 3x now anyways, so we might as well try and get in as many games as we can instead of the crammed version where we only play 4 games apiece.
I'd rather see as many Conference games as possible in lieu of a meaningless Bowl Game.
-
GrandpaDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3306
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Re: Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issue
I'll be pissed if I wasted an hour watching the OSU-WSU game if tomorrow morning the Covid tests go sideways and the game gets cancelled.