Page 1 of 1
Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issues.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:43 am
by GrandpaDuck
Game cancelled because ASU doesnt have enough players due to Covid positives and quarantines. Oh yeah, Herm Edwards is positive too.
Re: Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issue
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:36 pm
by lukeyrid13
I'm not assuming that we will play any game until about an hour before kickoff. It's just not worth getting my hopes up.
At this point though, I wish the PAC-12 just decided that the playoffs are almost off the table, and say we are going to a full round robin schedule and play through January or February if need be. We have already changed our plan 3x now anyways, so we might as well try and get in as many games as we can instead of the crammed version where we only play 4 games apiece.
Re: Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issue
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:52 pm
by GrandpaDuck
lukeyrid13 wrote:I'm not assuming that we will play any game until about an hour before kickoff. It's just not worth getting my hopes up.
At this point though, I wish the PAC-12 just decided that the playoffs are almost off the table, and say we are going to a full round robin schedule and play through January or February if need be. We have already changed our plan 3x now anyways, so we might as well try and get in as many games as we can instead of the crammed version where we only play 4 games apiece.
I agree with all this.
I'd rather see as many Conference games as possible in lieu of a meaningless Bowl Game.
Re: Cal vs ASU cancelled, But its ASU not Cal with the issue
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:58 pm
by GrandpaDuck
I'll be pissed if I wasted an hour watching the OSU-WSU game if tomorrow morning the Covid tests go sideways and the game gets cancelled.