There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
There is speculation the ducks sign 3
I am guessing they hold a spot for JTT. Avante will be a Duck.
3rd may be Henry but not sure.
Any guesses?
3rd may be Henry but not sure.
Any guesses?
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Also Moko getting CB’s to Texas A&M
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Which hopefully means we’re going to finish with some big names.jimmy12 wrote:Also Moko getting CB’s to Texas A&M
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
JTT isn't going to announce until April, according to his dad, so he can make trips with his family to Ohio State and Alabama. To me, that sounds like he's going to Ohio State or Alabama. If he was going to Oregon, why waste the time and money.
Dickerson seems likely. Moko seems less likely. Since it would probably be in the Ducks' best interests to keep 1-2 spots open for transfers, I imagine Dickerson is all we'll see on signing day.
Dickerson seems likely. Moko seems less likely. Since it would probably be in the Ducks' best interests to keep 1-2 spots open for transfers, I imagine Dickerson is all we'll see on signing day.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
And Caldwell, right?StevensTechU wrote:I imagine Dickerson is all we'll see on signing day.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
1. Dickerson on NSD
2. To’o’to transfer at some point in time or another transfer
3. Save spot for JTT or if he goes elsewhere use spot on post spring transfer
Sign Cardwell and Dickerson tomorrow, anything else would be a surprise. Raesjon Davis looks like all USC but the staff didn’t give up on him so maybe a 0.2% chance. LB is a luxury item at this point.
Tootoo note: saw on another board that Tennessee’s compliance person wanted Pruitt to sit Henry T and their RB Gray for eligibility reasons based on tips they received about recruits getting cash directly from Jeremy Pruitt. Take it with a grain of salt, but I’m sure it’s something the coaches have had to ask about.
2. To’o’to transfer at some point in time or another transfer
3. Save spot for JTT or if he goes elsewhere use spot on post spring transfer
Sign Cardwell and Dickerson tomorrow, anything else would be a surprise. Raesjon Davis looks like all USC but the staff didn’t give up on him so maybe a 0.2% chance. LB is a luxury item at this point.
Tootoo note: saw on another board that Tennessee’s compliance person wanted Pruitt to sit Henry T and their RB Gray for eligibility reasons based on tips they received about recruits getting cash directly from Jeremy Pruitt. Take it with a grain of salt, but I’m sure it’s something the coaches have had to ask about.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40560
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Avante and Caldwell and ?jimmy12 wrote:I am guessing they hold a spot for JTT. Avante will be a Duck.
3rd may be Henry but not sure.
Any guesses?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Yepkarlhungis wrote:And Caldwell, right?StevensTechU wrote:I imagine Dickerson is all we'll see on signing day.
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Brendan Radley-Hiles is in the portal now. Former 5 star CB, but Oklahoma fans are saying how bad he was. Never watched them enough to pay attention to him.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
From what I saw, he wasn't awful, but wasn't great. Contributed a lot on special teams. I think he'd be a great pick up for an Arizona or similar level program.HomeSickDuck wrote:Brendan Radley-Hiles is in the portal now. Former 5 star CB, but Oklahoma fans are saying how bad he was. Never watched them enough to pay attention to him.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
StevensTechU wrote:From what I saw, he wasn't awful, but wasn't great. Contributed a lot on special teams. I think he'd be a great pick up for an Arizona or similar level program.HomeSickDuck wrote:Brendan Radley-Hiles is in the portal now. Former 5 star CB, but Oklahoma fans are saying how bad he was. Never watched them enough to pay attention to him.
Because one of my friends here in London is an OU fan, I watched several of their games. Radlety-Hines is active (think Honeybadger from LSU), BUT he is really small. He struggled against bigger players. With that said, he played a LOT of snaps. He was always around the ball.
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Saw a 247 article about buzz around Oregon and a former top 50 DB in the transfer portal. Assuming it’s Radley-Hiles, but I don’t have a subscription.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
HomeSickDuck wrote:Saw a 247 article about buzz around Oregon and a former top 50 DB in the transfer portal. Assuming it’s Radley-Hiles, but I don’t have a subscription.
That would be INTERESTING! Everything I am finding on the Twitter seems to indicate UCLA. Anyone hearing otherwise?
This would mean either no Henry or no JTT.
I am thinking they may walk from Henry because of more pressing need for DB than LB.
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
I don’t even think we’re in it with Henry anymore.jimmy12 wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:Saw a 247 article about buzz around Oregon and a former top 50 DB in the transfer portal. Assuming it’s Radley-Hiles, but I don’t have a subscription.
That would be INTERESTING! Everything I am finding on the Twitter seems to indicate UCLA. Anyone hearing otherwise?
This would mean either no Henry or no JTT.
I am thinking they may walk from Henry because of more pressing need for DB than LB.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
jimmy12 wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:Saw a 247 article about buzz around Oregon and a former top 50 DB in the transfer portal. Assuming it’s Radley-Hiles, but I don’t have a subscription.
That would be INTERESTING! Everything I am finding on the Twitter seems to indicate UCLA. Anyone hearing otherwise?
This would mean either no Henry or no JTT.
I am thinking they may walk from Henry because of more pressing need for DB than LB.
The quote essentially said Oregon and UCLA were the top two and Oregon might be slightly ahead now.
I also find it interesting, but we got Happle and Devon Williams (1st semester) to come in as walk ons. So perhaps we are going to be creative with this one as well