Page 1 of 2
There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:27 pm
by jimmy12
I am guessing they hold a spot for JTT. Avante will be a Duck.
3rd may be Henry but not sure.
Any guesses?
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:43 pm
by jimmy12
Also Moko getting CB’s to Texas A&M
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:54 pm
by HomeSickDuck
jimmy12 wrote:Also Moko getting CB’s to Texas A&M
Which hopefully means we’re going to finish with some big names.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:22 pm
by StevensTechU
JTT isn't going to announce until April, according to his dad, so he can make trips with his family to Ohio State and Alabama. To me, that sounds like he's going to Ohio State or Alabama. If he was going to Oregon, why waste the time and money.
Dickerson seems likely. Moko seems less likely. Since it would probably be in the Ducks' best interests to keep 1-2 spots open for transfers, I imagine Dickerson is all we'll see on signing day.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:09 pm
by karlhungis
StevensTechU wrote:I imagine Dickerson is all we'll see on signing day.
And Caldwell, right?
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:47 pm
by GoDucksTroll
1. Dickerson on NSD
2. To’o’to transfer at some point in time or another transfer
3. Save spot for JTT or if he goes elsewhere use spot on post spring transfer
Sign Cardwell and Dickerson tomorrow, anything else would be a surprise. Raesjon Davis looks like all USC but the staff didn’t give up on him so maybe a 0.2% chance. LB is a luxury item at this point.
Tootoo note: saw on another board that Tennessee’s compliance person wanted Pruitt to sit Henry T and their RB Gray for eligibility reasons based on tips they received about recruits getting cash directly from Jeremy Pruitt. Take it with a grain of salt, but I’m sure it’s something the coaches have had to ask about.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:33 pm
by UOducksTK1
jimmy12 wrote:I am guessing they hold a spot for JTT. Avante will be a Duck.
3rd may be Henry but not sure.
Any guesses?
Avante and Caldwell and ?
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:15 pm
by StevensTechU
karlhungis wrote:StevensTechU wrote:I imagine Dickerson is all we'll see on signing day.
And Caldwell, right?
Yep
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:12 pm
by HomeSickDuck
Brendan Radley-Hiles is in the portal now. Former 5 star CB, but Oklahoma fans are saying how bad he was. Never watched them enough to pay attention to him.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:20 pm
by StevensTechU
HomeSickDuck wrote:Brendan Radley-Hiles is in the portal now. Former 5 star CB, but Oklahoma fans are saying how bad he was. Never watched them enough to pay attention to him.
From what I saw, he wasn't awful, but wasn't great. Contributed a lot on special teams. I think he'd be a great pick up for an Arizona or similar level program.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:49 am
by jimmy12
StevensTechU wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:Brendan Radley-Hiles is in the portal now. Former 5 star CB, but Oklahoma fans are saying how bad he was. Never watched them enough to pay attention to him.
From what I saw, he wasn't awful, but wasn't great. Contributed a lot on special teams. I think he'd be a great pick up for an Arizona or similar level program.
Because one of my friends here in London is an OU fan, I watched several of their games. Radlety-Hines is active (think Honeybadger from LSU), BUT he is really small. He struggled against bigger players. With that said, he played a LOT of snaps. He was always around the ball.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:48 pm
by HomeSickDuck
Saw a 247 article about buzz around Oregon and a former top 50 DB in the transfer portal. Assuming it’s Radley-Hiles, but I don’t have a subscription.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:47 am
by jimmy12
HomeSickDuck wrote:Saw a 247 article about buzz around Oregon and a former top 50 DB in the transfer portal. Assuming it’s Radley-Hiles, but I don’t have a subscription.
That would be INTERESTING! Everything I am finding on the Twitter seems to indicate UCLA. Anyone hearing otherwise?
This would mean either no Henry or no JTT.
I am thinking they may walk from Henry because of more pressing need for DB than LB.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:50 am
by HomeSickDuck
jimmy12 wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:Saw a 247 article about buzz around Oregon and a former top 50 DB in the transfer portal. Assuming it’s Radley-Hiles, but I don’t have a subscription.
That would be INTERESTING! Everything I am finding on the Twitter seems to indicate UCLA. Anyone hearing otherwise?
This would mean either no Henry or no JTT.
I am thinking they may walk from Henry because of more pressing need for DB than LB.
I don’t even think we’re in it with Henry anymore.
Re: There is speculation the ducks sign 3
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:50 am
by lukeyrid13
jimmy12 wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:Saw a 247 article about buzz around Oregon and a former top 50 DB in the transfer portal. Assuming it’s Radley-Hiles, but I don’t have a subscription.
That would be INTERESTING! Everything I am finding on the Twitter seems to indicate UCLA. Anyone hearing otherwise?
This would mean either no Henry or no JTT.
I am thinking they may walk from Henry because of more pressing need for DB than LB.
The quote essentially said Oregon and UCLA were the top two and Oregon might be slightly ahead now.
I also find it interesting, but we got Happle and Devon Williams (1st semester) to come in as walk ons. So perhaps we are going to be creative with this one as well