Page 1 of 2
Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:20 pm
by UOducksTK1
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:53 pm
by partytime1667
Pretty solid offer list
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:18 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Whenever I see the title positioned “athlete” I imagine someone that runs faster than a 4.92 forty.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:36 pm
by hslack
OregonFan4Life wrote:Whenever I see the title positioned “athlete” I imagine someone that’s runs faster than a 4.92 forty.
I mean that time was from 2 years ago. Hopefully he’s gotten faster since then.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:15 pm
by StevensTechU
OregonFan4Life wrote:Whenever I see the title positioned “athlete” I imagine someone that’s runs faster than a 4.92 forty.
Yea, Hudl highlights don't make him look very fast. But he is probably a tight end in college, so needs great hands, not necessarily tons of speed.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:02 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Under the radar guy despite the 4-star rating from 247 and the impressive offer list.
99% sure that everyone wants him as a linebacker/edge even if they’re saying TE or WR.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:27 pm
by mrpd21
I know it's mostly cause I introduced to and got my kids on a Family Matters bender yesterday, but his 247 pic is giving me some Carl Winslow vibes. Kid looks old, like he just retired from the CFL and re-enrolled in College.
Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:43 am
by dthomas=ddixon
He supposedly runs a 10.9 100.
Edit: After looking it up, looks like his official 100m PR is actually 11.42. He also has a 21’-11” long jump and a 43’-9” triple jump, which were good for 4th and 2nd place, respectively, at the LA City section finals. All of which were from his freshman year so I would assume his numbers have improved. He stated in a Junior year interview that his goal 100m time was 10.7 so maybe he’s been running in the 10s at practice.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:25 pm
by greenyellow
It'll be an Oregon/Florida battle for Boardingham.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:43 pm
by greenyellow
Likely not deciding until Friday. Plus, it seems Florida still leads a bit due to both his parents making the trip to Gainesville but only his mother making the Eugene trip.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:56 pm
by greenyellow
Deciding next Wednesday.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:27 am
by pairadux
Every time I see a recruit setting their announcement time, I look to see if they list PST or EST, regardless of where they live but more in respect of the schools they're down to. Seems to be an indicator of where they'll go. Not a lot of science behind my method, I know. But if people can live their lives by astrology, then I can use my Time Zone Announcement System.
So I'm using TZAS to predict an Oregon commit!
I'm sure somewhere, there's data on this.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:56 am
by alxtw
pairadux wrote:Every time I see a recruit setting their announcement time, I look to see if they list PST or EST, regardless of where they live but more in respect of the schools they're down to. Seems to be an indicator of where they'll go. Not a lot of science behind my method, I know. But if people can live their lives by astrology, then I can use my Time Zone Announcement System.
So I'm using TZAS to predict an Oregon commit!
I'm sure somewhere, there's data on this.
Interesting analysis. I'd be more confident if he doesn't live in PST and writes he's committing at PST time. That would be a huge indication he's committing here.
But he lives in PST, so it could just be for his own convenience and to make sure people/his fans don't miss his commitment and he can rack up some hits and followers. I do hope that you're right and he commits here though!
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:03 pm
by StevensTechU
Dave Iuli's announcement notice gave his time in eastern time.
Re: Boardingham visiting Oregon
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:20 pm
by GoDucksTroll
StevensTechU wrote:Dave Iuli's announcement notice gave his time in eastern time.
I think that’s because he was committing on CBS HQ, or whatever owns 247, on the NSD live stream.