Page 1 of 1

Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:28 am
by maxduck

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 am
by Autzenoise
Great link, and I am looking forward to seeing those guys in Green and Gold :)

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 am
by duckfan22
A big guy that can shoot jump shots? what is Oregon
thinking? I think in the high post offense Kuemper will fit
just fine. Kingma looks like a great shooter. Has the good
form of a pure shooter. They will fit just fine in Altman's
offense.

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 pm
by greenyellow
duckfan22 wrote:A big guy that can shoot jump shots? what is Oregon
thinking? I think in the high post offense Kuemper will fit
just fine. Kingma looks like a great shooter. Has the good
form of a pure shooter. They will fit just fine in Altman's
offense.
They will fit Altman's offense perfectly since it needs big men who can knock down the mid-range jumper and guards who can flat-out shoot. I would like to see Kuemper work on some more low post moves since that doesn't seem to be part of his game yet.

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:56 pm
by UOducksTK1
Holy crap Kingma seems like a baller. I really think he was a steal in this class. His shot is gold.

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:18 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Wow Kingma has a nice J. Kids gonna be perfect in Dana's system.

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:06 pm
by greenyellow
UOducksTK1 wrote:Holy crap Kingma seems like a baller. I really think he was a steal in this class. His shot is gold.
Really does seem like that but I don't know how people overlooked him, considering he led the state of WA in scoring while playing in one of the bigger classifications.