New Basketball Jerseys

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
KeenanHowry15
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am

New Basketball Jerseys

Post by KeenanHowry15 »

I heard from a friend on the team the other day that we are getting new B-Ball Jerseys in January. He said they are the same style as the USA team wore this summer. Can't wait to see em.
Image
fecta23
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by fecta23 »

I thinking/hoping that we would get new unis when we got into the new stadium. Should be sick.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39223
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by greenyellow »

There was talk that they were getting new jerseys sometime this year. I assumed they would be at the beginning of the year since that's when most teams do, but getting them as they move into the new arena makes sense also.
Image
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11012
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by buckmarkduck »

Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them? :lol:
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8652
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.
Seriously our current jerseys are boring, and the black font on black jersey has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Hopefully these jerseys are as cool as our football ones.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by gofightingducks »

Maybe we will see some special retro uni's also, that would be sweet
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39223
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by greenyellow »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.
The current ones were okay when they came out but now they just remind us of the ineptness of Kent's final years.
Image
User avatar
stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm
Location: Springfield, OR

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them? :lol:
Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.

This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0

I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
GO DUCKS!
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Location: Pendleton

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by Autzenoise »

stewbertwilloughby wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them? :lol:
Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.

This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0

I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
I'm not sure everyone will agree, but I think that would be pretty awesome to have the fir's on there to tie in with the court. Looking forward to being at that first game.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39223
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: New Basketball Jerseys

Post by greenyellow »

Autzenoise wrote:
stewbertwilloughby wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them? :lol:
Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.

This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0

I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
I'm not sure everyone will agree, but I think that would be pretty awesome to have the fir's on there to tie in with the court. Looking forward to being at that first game.
I wouldn't be shocked to see the fir trees involved but I think there's going to be something to recognize Mac Court and possibly even some subtle wings or feathers to tie things in.
Image
Post Reply