Dwayne Polee will be a stud, the guy had a huge dunk on a break away. He would have looked great in green and yellow.
Now to Lavin, let's just say Bennett with far less talent out coached him and won in the 2nd half.
St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
buckmarkduck
- All-American
- Posts: 11011
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
- Contact:
- Boom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5785
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm
- GM: Houston Rockets
Re: St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.
Saint Mary's is probably the more talented team this year. Those Australians are legit.buckmarkduck wrote:Dwayne Polee will be a stud, the guy had a huge dunk on a break away. He would have looked great in green and yellow.
Now to Lavin, let's just say Bennett with far less talent out coached him and won in the 2nd half.
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.
I watched some of that game and that kid that hit 7 threes was on fire. I will be rooting for st. johns to lose every game.
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8652
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.
thomas time wrote:I watched some of that game and that kid that hit 7 threes was on fire. I will be rooting for st. johns to lose every game.

- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39218
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.
I wouldn't be surprised if Lavin just goes with an all-forward lineup, with a smallish center and a point forward as a a typical PG. I just don't see how it will completely work. I bet that at least 2 transfer within a couple years of arriving at SJU.dthomas=ddixon wrote:thomas time wrote:I watched some of that game and that kid that hit 7 threes was on fire. I will be rooting for st. johns to lose every game.Same here. Polee looked legit too. What surprised me was he looked like he had a decent stroke too, he's not just a leaper. We definitely could have used him. He'll be sharing minutes with 7 other forwards next year.
