St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11011
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.

Post by buckmarkduck »

Dwayne Polee will be a stud, the guy had a huge dunk on a break away. He would have looked great in green and yellow.

Now to Lavin, let's just say Bennett with far less talent out coached him and won in the 2nd half.
User avatar
Boom
All Pac-12
Posts: 5785
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm
GM: Houston Rockets

Re: St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.

Post by Boom »

buckmarkduck wrote:Dwayne Polee will be a stud, the guy had a huge dunk on a break away. He would have looked great in green and yellow.

Now to Lavin, let's just say Bennett with far less talent out coached him and won in the 2nd half.
Saint Mary's is probably the more talented team this year. Those Australians are legit.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.

Post by thomas time »

I watched some of that game and that kid that hit 7 threes was on fire. I will be rooting for st. johns to lose every game.
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8652
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

thomas time wrote:I watched some of that game and that kid that hit 7 threes was on fire. I will be rooting for st. johns to lose every game.
:lol: Same here. Polee looked legit too. What surprised me was he looked like he had a decent stroke too, he's not just a leaper. We definitely could have used him. He'll be sharing minutes with 7 other forwards next year.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39218
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: St. Johns vs St. Marys last night.

Post by greenyellow »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
thomas time wrote:I watched some of that game and that kid that hit 7 threes was on fire. I will be rooting for st. johns to lose every game.
:lol: Same here. Polee looked legit too. What surprised me was he looked like he had a decent stroke too, he's not just a leaper. We definitely could have used him. He'll be sharing minutes with 7 other forwards next year.
I wouldn't be surprised if Lavin just goes with an all-forward lineup, with a smallish center and a point forward as a a typical PG. I just don't see how it will completely work. I bet that at least 2 transfer within a couple years of arriving at SJU.
Image
Post Reply