I know I shouldn't believe in the rumor mills and crap but it does make me uneasy.
My gut tells me
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- oregon232
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 pm
- Location: Mobile, AL
My gut tells me
TN is the team to beat in the BB sweepstakes. I hear reassuring stuff on here about him going to Oregon but elsewhere all the rumors are circulating that TN is where he is going.
I know I shouldn't believe in the rumor mills and crap but it does make me uneasy.
I know I shouldn't believe in the rumor mills and crap but it does make me uneasy.
-
Mops
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:51 pm
- Location: Eugene
- Contact:
Re: My gut tells me
I have certainly eased up on Brown coming to Oregon.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: My gut tells me
Tennessee sounds like they have the edge, but what/who do we really believe at this point?oregon232 wrote:TN is the team to beat in the BB sweepstakes. I hear reassuring stuff on here about him going to Oregon but elsewhere all the rumors are circulating that TN is where he is going.
I know I shouldn't believe in the rumor mills and crap but it does make me uneasy.
These outcomes are unpredictable. Heck for all we know, he could go to KSU.
If I had to choose someone, I'd say Tenn by an edge.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: My gut tells me
Didn't you say he was a lock (in russian, but still)?Mops wrote:I have certainly eased up on Brown coming to Oregon.
- MFRDuckFan
- Senior
- Posts: 4829
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
- Location: Medford
Re: My gut tells me
So why is Chris Harper there with BB for tomorrow???
-
duckgrad99
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6086
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Re: My gut tells me
MFRDuckFan wrote:So why is Chris Harper there with BB for tomorrow???
My thoughts exactly. Why would he go all the way there if Brown were going to LSU or Tennessee? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: My gut tells me
But then why would he visit Tennessee again, and say RB coach and S&C coach are the reason he's decided to attend __________. If he was talking about Oregon, I'm pretty sure CK would have been the biggest influence.duckgrad99 wrote:MFRDuckFan wrote:So why is Chris Harper there with BB for tomorrow???
My thoughts exactly. Why would he go all the way there if Brown were going to LSU or Tennessee? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.
If you list the pros and cons for everything that's going on with each team he's considering, it would only make things more complicated.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
Oregonian
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:01 am
Re: My gut tells me
If he really wants to talk RB coach, Campbell's work took Stewart to the next level, and our S&C coach is efficient AND has the facilities to do it.UOducksTK1 wrote:But then why would he visit Tennessee again, and say RB coach and S&C coach are the reason he's decided to attend __________. If he was talking about Oregon, I'm pretty sure CK would have been the biggest influence.duckgrad99 wrote:MFRDuckFan wrote:So why is Chris Harper there with BB for tomorrow???
My thoughts exactly. Why would he go all the way there if Brown were going to LSU or Tennessee? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.
If you list the pros and cons for everything that's going on with each team he's considering, it would only make things more complicated.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: My gut tells me
Tennessee's RB coach is one of the best though:Oregonian wrote:If he really wants to talk RB coach, Campbell's work took Stewart to the next level, and our S&C coach is efficient AND has the facilities to do it.UOducksTK1 wrote:But then why would he visit Tennessee again, and say RB coach and S&C coach are the reason he's decided to attend __________. If he was talking about Oregon, I'm pretty sure CK would have been the biggest influence.duckgrad99 wrote:
My thoughts exactly. Why would he go all the way there if Brown were going to LSU or Tennessee? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.
If you list the pros and cons for everything that's going on with each team he's considering, it would only make things more complicated.
http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl ... die00.html
"Seven NFL running backs tutored under Gran at some point in their careers, among them Carnell Williams, Ronnie Brown, Rudi Johnson and Deuce McCallister."
And their S&C coach, Mark Smith is supposed to be top notch also.
Not trying to be negaduck here, but just calling it like I see it at this point.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- MFRDuckFan
- Senior
- Posts: 4829
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
- Location: Medford
Re: My gut tells me
--------------------------------Oregonian wrote:
If he really wants to talk RB coach, Campbell's work took Stewart to the next level, and our S&C coach is efficient AND has the facilities to do it.
Radcliffe is a beast! That guy is amazing. I've seen plyometrics before, but he takes it to a whole new level.
-
duckgrad99
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6086
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Re: My gut tells me
Screw Tennessee. If Brown goes there, I hope he fails. Any other school I wish him success.

-
huckthefuskies
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm
Re: My gut tells me
Did I miss somewhere where it was said for sure that Brown is the reason Harper is visiting his own hometown? It is possible our fan base is blowing his visit up a bit.
- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: My gut tells me
Why? Because their coach is a dick? Does that really make him deserving of being a failure?duckgrad99 wrote:Screw Tennessee. If Brown goes there, I hope he fails. Any other school I wish him success.
-
yeahboyd
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:10 pm
Re: My gut tells me
I was thinking LSU based upon all the talk about getting him ready for the next level as that what Miles was trying to sell. We have the best facilities in the country though. Can't think of a better place to train. Campbell is the kind of guy that Brown would look up to but who knows.
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8652
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: My gut tells me
If he choses UT, I don't hope he fails but I won't think of him the same way. Especially with the mystery blonde in the left side of that one picture. If that has any factor in his choice then his is not the kid I thought he was. I would still love for him to be a Duck though.duckgrad99 wrote:Screw Tennessee. If Brown goes there, I hope he fails. Any other school I wish him success.

