Time to move on in our lives
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- oreducks77
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:13 pm
Time to move on in our lives
thank god
- MFRDuckFan
- Senior
- Posts: 4829
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
- Location: Medford
Re: Time to move on in our lives
Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: Time to move on in our lives
MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
I second that!. Im exciting to see Diante Jackson and others new comers at spring game. Cant wait to see what they can do!

-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8671
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: Time to move on in our lives
Will D-Jack be here for spring?chump01284 wrote:MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
I second that!. Im exciting to see Diante Jackson and others new comers at spring game. Cant wait to see what they can do!

- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: Time to move on in our lives
Hmm, Honestly i have no idea. Im hoping he will be there.dthomas=ddixon wrote:Will D-Jack be here for spring?chump01284 wrote:MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
I second that!. Im exciting to see Diante Jackson and others new comers at spring game. Cant wait to see what they can do!

-
snapt
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 588
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm
- Location: Behind the potato curtain
Re: Time to move on in our lives
At least there are no sky is falling threads and people are actually looking forward and not backward. Time to start checking the board on a regular basis again.
BOOF it!
- fpsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2862
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am
Re: Time to move on in our lives
May 2nd!MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
I can't wait, I hope it's sunny.
- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: Time to move on in our lives
ME TOOfpsduck wrote:May 2nd!MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
I can't wait, I hope it's sunny.

- duckscribe
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:40 pm
Re: Time to move on in our lives
We should be grateful we don't have to deal with the NCAA issues that UT may deal with.
Such BS about the spread and pro quarterbacks. Dennis will show 'em.
Seems Brown isn't really interested in the college environment. Just wants a shuttle to the pros. I can't wait to see him against our Defense in 2010.
GO DUCKS. We'll be just fine.
Such BS about the spread and pro quarterbacks. Dennis will show 'em.
Seems Brown isn't really interested in the college environment. Just wants a shuttle to the pros. I can't wait to see him against our Defense in 2010.
GO DUCKS. We'll be just fine.
Do you need a transfusion of GREEN O Positive?
- fpsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2862
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am
Re: Time to move on in our lives
woohoo!chump01284 wrote:ME TOOfpsduck wrote:May 2nd!MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
I can't wait, I hope it's sunny.BEERS IS ON ME HAHAHA
- gregspechtismyhero
- Freshman
- Posts: 1470
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm
- Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Re: Time to move on in our lives
I might have to take you up on thatchump01284 wrote:ME TOOfpsduck wrote:May 2nd!MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
I can't wait, I hope it's sunny.BEERS IS ON ME HAHAHA
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
(USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
(USA Today Sports)AIM: hockeygoalie923