Time to move on in our lives

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
oreducks77
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Time to move on in our lives

Post by oreducks77 »

thank god
User avatar
MFRDuckFan
Senior
Posts: 4829
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: Medford

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by OreDucks01284 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!

I second that!. Im exciting to see Diante Jackson and others new comers at spring game. Cant wait to see what they can do!
Image
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8652
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

chump01284 wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!

I second that!. Im exciting to see Diante Jackson and others new comers at spring game. Cant wait to see what they can do!
Will D-Jack be here for spring?
Image
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by OreDucks01284 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
chump01284 wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!

I second that!. Im exciting to see Diante Jackson and others new comers at spring game. Cant wait to see what they can do!
Will D-Jack be here for spring?
Hmm, Honestly i have no idea. Im hoping he will be there.
Image
snapt
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 588
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: Behind the potato curtain

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by snapt »

At least there are no sky is falling threads and people are actually looking forward and not backward. Time to start checking the board on a regular basis again.
BOOF it!
User avatar
fpsduck
Senior
Posts: 2862
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by fpsduck »

MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
May 2nd!

I can't wait, I hope it's sunny. 8-)
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by OreDucks01284 »

fpsduck wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
May 2nd!

I can't wait, I hope it's sunny. 8-)
ME TOO :D BEERS IS ON ME HAHAHA
Image
User avatar
duckscribe
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by duckscribe »

We should be grateful we don't have to deal with the NCAA issues that UT may deal with.

Such BS about the spread and pro quarterbacks. Dennis will show 'em.

Seems Brown isn't really interested in the college environment. Just wants a shuttle to the pros. I can't wait to see him against our Defense in 2010.

GO DUCKS. We'll be just fine.
Do you need a transfusion of GREEN O Positive?
User avatar
fpsduck
Senior
Posts: 2862
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by fpsduck »

chump01284 wrote:
fpsduck wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
May 2nd!

I can't wait, I hope it's sunny. 8-)
ME TOO :D BEERS IS ON ME HAHAHA
woohoo! :D
User avatar
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: Lake Oswego, OR

Re: Time to move on in our lives

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

chump01284 wrote:
fpsduck wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:Spring ball here we come!!! FINALLY!!!
May 2nd!

I can't wait, I hope it's sunny. 8-)
ME TOO :D BEERS IS ON ME HAHAHA
I might have to take you up on that :D
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
Post Reply