NCAA fantasy football
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
NCAA fantasy football
PM me if you want in with your email address. It's free. The draft will be somewhere around two weeks from now.
I'll wait until I have 16 teams to start it up.
I'll wait until I have 16 teams to start it up.
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
bumping this up. already have a few names.
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Is this the same one from last year?
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
yes. it'll be the same rules. probably less people though. last year i combined the USU board with this one. we are about halfway fullAutzenoise wrote:Is this the same one from last year?
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Is it a live draft or Auto? And do you get to pick from all conferences?
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: NCAA fantasy football
I'm in for sure if there are spots open.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Live draft, all conferences. I would like to get 3 more people and have the draft soon.Bud Lee wrote:Is it a live draft or Auto? And do you get to pick from all conferences?
-
neezy3
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 828
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
BUMP... Draft is tonight
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
-
SuperDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 4653
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks.Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.
Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
John 3:36
- NCDucks09
- Senior
- Posts: 2265
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Anyone interested in starting a second 10 team league?
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions
Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions
Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
I like USC's defense, but I know there will be much better ones around (probably some in conference). You can't go wrong with Matt Barkley though.SuperDuck wrote:Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks.Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.![]()
Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
I think you took the defense in the 3rd round lolSuperDuck wrote:Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks.Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.![]()
Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
Posted from my Android
-
SuperDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 4653
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Well, it sure wasn't intentional, but I think that they'll get stronger as the season goes on. That is, unless more guys start getting injured. Losing Devan Kennard was a pretty big blow. Still, I went and got me a backup plan (Boise State), just in case they start sucking.USUaggieDuck wrote:I think you took the defense in the 3rd round lolSuperDuck wrote:Same here. I ended up with Matt Barkley, the USC defense and zero Ducks.Braveheart wrote:Was working. CPU didn't do a bad job though.![]()
Still, as long as he can avoid injury, Barkley's gonna rock the world this season, so that's not a bad thing.
Posted from my Android
Like everyone else, I'll probably make a few adjustments as the season rolls on. That's half the fun.
I have to say that I'm pretty happy with my starters, though. Christine Michael (Texas A&M) and Stepfan Taylor (Stanford) are rated the #5 and #11 rated fantasy running backs. I wasn't totally thrilled with Dominique Whaley (Oklahoma), though, mainly because he's coming off a nasty broken ankle from last season and will be playing a limited role, at least to start the season.
I'll definitely be missing Marcus Lattimore from last year.
I did find someone that I think is going to be a DeAnthony Thomas type of player this year still available and snatched him up quick - DJ Foster of Arizona State. I don't see ASU winning a lot of games this year, but I could see this kid going off. Time will tell...
I can't wait for the games to start!
John 3:36