NCAA fantasy football
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
NCAA fantasy football
I was a 20 pt dog but won by 30... Vs a ute fan no less muwahaha
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Who are the people on the board that are still keeping up with this? I'd like to match teamnames with screennames.
For example, who's Oregon Ownage/Scott George (you're about to be wrecked this weekend)
.
For example, who's Oregon Ownage/Scott George (you're about to be wrecked this weekend)
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
NCAA fantasy football
Turbin's spandex
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad
- Oregon Ownage
- All-American
- Posts: 15301
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 am
- GM: Dallas Mavericks
- Location: Hampton Roads, Virginia
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Here is the write up from the CBS Sports notes on DeAnthony Thomas...
De'Anthony Thomas took just seven carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns Saturday as Oregon snuck past Fresno State 42-25 at home in Eugene.
De'Anthony Thomas took just seven carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns Saturday as Oregon snuck past Fresno State 42-25 at home in Eugene.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: NCAA fantasy football
funniest part...they are still only predicting 22 total points for DAT(14) and Mariota(8!!!) combined next week against TTU lol
I'd love to drop some money on an over/under on those numbers.
I'd love to drop some money on an over/under on those numbers.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
I believe I'm team 10, I got your boy Robert, Jonathan Franklin, Tuel or Matt Scott and Keenan Allen. I got almost all pac 12 players which I think is a good thing since pac 12 is an offense conference.
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Oh yeah, forgot to mention my team name "Tha Alkaholiks" (hope I got some heads up in here). Also, anybody up for any trades?
Btw, 20 points from Jawan on a thursday night.
B button please

Btw, 20 points from Jawan on a thursday night.
B button please

-
bellsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
- GM: Utah Jazz
Re: NCAA fantasy football
My entire team is laying an egg this week so far. I had a fantasy halftime chat with all of them. Hopefully they can pick it up in the 2nd half, but I think I'm toast.
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Who's your team?bellsduck wrote:My entire team is laying an egg this week so far. I had a fantasy halftime chat with all of them. Hopefully they can pick it up in the 2nd half, but I think I'm toast.
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Is this justthe first time that I have noticed only getting 75% of the players score for "Weak Team" competition?
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: NCAA fantasy football
This kinda bumms me out...there was nothing stating that was what was going to happen, and it's only this game...If it was going ot happen don't you think that it would have for all of the first 3 games for my Duck players? I would have started Taylor Martinez had I known this 
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
I'm glad CBS informed me that Nick Harwell wouldn't be playing due to an injury.
Other than that, I guess I can't be too mad for this weeks match up.
Other than that, I guess I can't be too mad for this weeks match up.
- Oregon Ownage
- All-American
- Posts: 15301
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 am
- GM: Dallas Mavericks
- Location: Hampton Roads, Virginia
Re: NCAA fantasy football
Yea my team sucks.....Braveheart wrote:I'm glad CBS informed me that Nick Harwell wouldn't be playing due to an injury.![]()
Other than that, I guess I can't be too mad for this weeks match up.

-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NCAA fantasy football
it's in the rules and the scoring summary. it's the default for the league too, I didn't add it in. And it's week 3.Autzenoise wrote:This kinda bumms me out...there was nothing stating that was what was going to happen, and it's only this game...If it was going ot happen don't you think that it would have for all of the first 3 games for my Duck players? I would have started Taylor Martinez had I known this