Orange Bowl

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Orange Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

I'm hoping for a good one and I honestly would love to see NIU win but I think they are about to get their ass spanked
User avatar
UofO8
Senior
Posts: 2538
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Re: Orange Bowl

Post by UofO8 »

Bud Lee wrote:I'm hoping for a good one and I honestly would love to see NIU win but I think they are about to get their ass spanked
Agreed. Would be nice if they at least made it a good game. But I think NIU is about to get murdered.
Image
bellsduck
Senior
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
GM: Utah Jazz

Re: Orange Bowl

Post by bellsduck »

Although I picked FSU to win, I've seen them enough this year to know they're not that great. I think NIU has a real chance to win.
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Orange Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

What a lucky break for NIU!
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Orange Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

Love the aggression with the "pouch" punt, fake punt and bringing it on defense. This game is getting good.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Orange Bowl

Post by UOducksTK1 »

NIU is overmatched, but they are fighting. The fake punt and onside kick were awesome. That's what you gotta do to beat a team like FSU.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Orange Bowl

Post by Phenom »

The reffing is atrocious. Seems rigged.
User avatar
QuackininBama
All Pac-12
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

Re: Orange Bowl

Post by QuackininBama »

I gained a ton of respect for them. They were completely over matched yet fought to the very end. Props to the coach as well. He did everything he could to put them in a position to win.
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Orange Bowl

Post by Phenom »

QuackininBama wrote:I gained a ton of respect for them. They were completely over matched yet fought to the very end. Props to the coach as well. He did everything he could to put them in a position to win.
I disagree. Their offensive playcalling was horrible. Th QB would run it between the tackles for no gain every time.
Post Reply