Orange Bowl
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Orange Bowl
I'm hoping for a good one and I honestly would love to see NIU win but I think they are about to get their ass spanked
- UofO8
- Senior
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Re: Orange Bowl
Agreed. Would be nice if they at least made it a good game. But I think NIU is about to get murdered.Bud Lee wrote:I'm hoping for a good one and I honestly would love to see NIU win but I think they are about to get their ass spanked

-
bellsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3819
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
- GM: Utah Jazz
Re: Orange Bowl
Although I picked FSU to win, I've seen them enough this year to know they're not that great. I think NIU has a real chance to win.
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Orange Bowl
What a lucky break for NIU!
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Orange Bowl
Love the aggression with the "pouch" punt, fake punt and bringing it on defense. This game is getting good.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Orange Bowl
NIU is overmatched, but they are fighting. The fake punt and onside kick were awesome. That's what you gotta do to beat a team like FSU.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Orange Bowl
The reffing is atrocious. Seems rigged.
- QuackininBama
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5664
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am
Re: Orange Bowl
I gained a ton of respect for them. They were completely over matched yet fought to the very end. Props to the coach as well. He did everything he could to put them in a position to win.
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Orange Bowl
I disagree. Their offensive playcalling was horrible. Th QB would run it between the tackles for no gain every time.QuackininBama wrote:I gained a ton of respect for them. They were completely over matched yet fought to the very end. Props to the coach as well. He did everything he could to put them in a position to win.