National Title Game
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
National Title Game
I have mixed feeling about this one, I’ll be watching though since this is the last game of the year.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: National Title Game
Guessing Bama wins but doesn't cover.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40565
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: National Title Game
I have to go fold my socks, I'll try to catch the end if it's close.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: National Title Game
Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.
I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


- QuackininBama
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5664
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am
Re: National Title Game
The two least interesting offenses in the entire FBS going head to head. Watching play after play of "3 yards and a cloud of dust". I'll gladly rewatch the Fiesta bowl.....again!
-
bellsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3819
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
- GM: Utah Jazz
Re: National Title Game
I've heard this a couple times over the last few weeks that Oregon would be a 8 1/2 pt favorite in Vegas vs. ND.woundedknees wrote:Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.
I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: National Title Game
And I've also heard repeatedly that if there was a playoff this year, the ducks wouldn't have been in it.bellsduck wrote:I've heard this a couple times over the last few weeks that Oregon would be a 8 1/2 pt favorite in Vegas vs. ND.woundedknees wrote:Sure would be nice to get a shot at the winner, in about a week.
I think the beast mode Ducks would be no worse than even money against Bama, and 3-7 point favorites against ND, right now.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: National Title Game
Nope... That awesome SEC power from Florida would have beat 'em out.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


- QuackininBama
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5664
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am
Re: National Title Game
Don't worry. The voters would just have ranked Oregon right below all the SEC teams so they wouldn't have even qualified for the playoffs.woundedknees wrote:Nope... That awesome SEC power from Florida would have beat 'em out.
- KeenanHowry15
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am
- QuackininBama
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5664
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am
Re: National Title Game
I think Notre Dame is massively overrated. 35-17 Bama. 21-0 at half. This things gonna be a snoozefest.KeenanHowry15 wrote:Does BAMA win by 10 or more?
-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: National Title Game
Not rooting for Notre Dame to win, but for the SEC to lose.
- Elduderino
- Senior
- Posts: 2242
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
- Location: CA
- QuackininBama
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5664
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am
Re: National Title Game
Living in Alabama and hating the consistently overrated Irish makes this one a nobrainer for whom to root for 
