Justin Upton
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Justin Upton
traded to the braves in a 7 player deal, as a braves fan I like it since I'm a big fan of Jusin's potential
- desertfan
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 pm
Re: Justin Upton
Great trade for the Braves. When Justin plays to his potential he is a legit MVP candidate and with his brother already on the team I think he should be pretty comfortable in Atlanta. Not hard to imagine him returning to form, that Atlanta outfield is going to be scary good. As a Dodger fan I am thrilled with the job Towers is doing in Arizona.
-
uostudent
- Senior
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: Justin Upton
+1desertfan wrote:Great trade for the Braves. When Justin plays to his potential he is a legit MVP candidate and with his brother already on the team I think he should be pretty comfortable in Atlanta. Not hard to imagine him returning to form, that Atlanta outfield is going to be scary good. As a Dodger fan I am thrilled with the job Towers is doing in Arizona.
Great trade for Atlanta. Prado is a pretty good player, but Justin Upton has a higher ceiling and is only 25 years old. He's also signed to a pretty reasonable contract.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl