Super Bowl commercials
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Super Bowl commercials
Oh man the nerdy guy kissing the hot model was like a car wreck! I couldn't look away but I wanted to!
-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: Super Bowl commercials
I agree. The Doritos with the daughter and her dad/friends was pretty funny as well.
- rangerover_95
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 am
Re: Super Bowl commercials
My personal favorite was the Letterman/Luck commercial...
"Laces out, don't forget."
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
"Laces out, don't forget."
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
- fpsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2862
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am
Re: Super Bowl commercials
What the hell was with that 2 minute long Dodge Ram commercial during the 2nd half?
Something about farming and religion I believe...but I got bored listening to it.
Something about farming and religion I believe...but I got bored listening to it.
-
duckgrad99
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6086
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Re: Super Bowl commercials
brich75 wrote:Oh man the nerdy guy kissing the hot model was like a car wreck! I couldn't look away but I wanted to!
Great commercial because you will remember it. I wish I could have played that guy!

- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3943
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Super Bowl commercials
I like the oldies partying (Taco Bell)
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Super Bowl commercials
For good sentimental value, the Budweiser Clydesdale and Dodge Ram ones were the best.
For the funny commercials, the Willem Defoe Mercedes, The Rock Got Milk?, and the Tide/Montanaland ones were funny.
For the funny commercials, the Willem Defoe Mercedes, The Rock Got Milk?, and the Tide/Montanaland ones were funny.

- gregspechtismyhero
- Freshman
- Posts: 1470
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm
- Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Re: Super Bowl commercials
The whisper fight Oreo commercial killed me. fire!
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
(USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
(USA Today Sports)AIM: hockeygoalie923
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Super Bowl commercials
The Clydesdale commercial got me. I kept thinking about my young red roah qh, Hopper and when I had to say goodbye.
Bar Rafeli and the goofy guy was pretty funny and you could see how shy he was kissing her, but the look on his face afterwards was easily the best part.
I liked the Dodge Ram until it dragged on at which point Conagra popped into my mind and the absurdity of todays industrial farming practices.
Bar Rafeli and the goofy guy was pretty funny and you could see how shy he was kissing her, but the look on his face afterwards was easily the best part.
I liked the Dodge Ram until it dragged on at which point Conagra popped into my mind and the absurdity of todays industrial farming practices.

- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Dose anyone know what song is being played in the Viking commercial? They played that same part in tiger stadium a few times and I can't seem to figure out what song it is
-
squintsdd
- Senior
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 am
Re: Super Bowl commercials
The big bearded guy is a buddy of mine. It's his 3rd year in a row being in a superbowl ad. He's in some of the Capital One viking commercials, the Roseanne Snickers commercial, and several more. He's making quite a living for himself. He's a scary looking dude in person, but probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.303DucksFan wrote:I agree. The Doritos with the daughter and her dad/friends was pretty funny as well.
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3943
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Super Bowl commercials
Wow. That was too close for comfort - video.
-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: Super Bowl commercials
Jeb Corliss has bigger balls then all of us put together.Biggus Duckus wrote:Sail, by AWOL Nation.Bud Lee wrote:Dose anyone know what song is being played in the Viking commercial? They played that same part in tiger stadium a few times and I can't seem to figure out what song it is
My favorite vid with that song:
