Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind.

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains

Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind.

Post by 303DucksFan »

Jim would never wear this...

Image
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by karlhungis »

God damn it! Now I want them both to win.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
Phalanx
Senior
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by Phalanx »

Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.


P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by 303DucksFan »

Phalanx wrote:Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.


P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.
Might of lost one to Ngata.
duckfan22
Senior
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by duckfan22 »

I'm a long time 49er fan, but I like the ravens also. So I won't be mad either way.
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by DAT#6 »

duckfan22 wrote:I'm a long time 49er fan, but I like the ravens also. So I won't be mad either way.
+1
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by Duck07 »

303DucksFan wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.


P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.
Might of lost one toEd and Ngata.
fixed. Jim was still at Stanford so they wagered the friendly bet on the game.
Image
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by Duck24 »

Either way, some recent Ducks will be getting a ring so I will be happy. It is tough to root against SF because of LaMike and equally tough to root against Baltimore because of Dickson, Dixon, and Ngata. Just hope to see a good game where LaMike, Ed and Haloti excel. My gut says Baltimore.
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by brich75 »

Well when Haloti comes to collect, you definitely pay up!
Image
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind

Post by wheaton4prez »

The lights going out was annoying. But, John looked like a jerk cussing out the old guy who was giving him an update.
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind.

Post by UofDuck »

Agreed, and there is no excuse, but can you imagine the circumstance as a coach of an aging team who was a sizable underdog. I suspect he crawling out of his akin with that lead and then...noooooooooooo!
Post Reply