I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by woundedknees »

Yes, you are, ( ;) ) but you are more than welcome to post such high comedy at any time.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
ncduck
Senior
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by ncduck »

I like to imagine Cartman reading this to me.
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by Duck07 »

I think Kim could use a good 'lighten up Francis'
Image
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Duck07 wrote:I think Kim could use a good 'lighten up Francis'
But do you mean that? Seriously?!
RanDux
Senior
Posts: 2840
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Location: Happy Valley, OR

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by RanDux »

Who is Kim Grinolds?
User avatar
fpsduck
Senior
Posts: 2862
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by fpsduck »

RanDux wrote:Who is Kim Grinolds?

He's a member of the Husky clan over @ Dawgman.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40565
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by UOducksTK1 »

That's just scary.. Hope that transcripts doesn't carry over to his social life in the real world. MY gosh..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by maxduck »

Would you buy a house from this man? http://kimgrinolds.withwre.com/
User avatar
MFRDuckFan
Senior
Posts: 4829
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: Medford

Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by MFRDuckFan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:That's just scary.. Hope that transcripts doesn't carry over to his social life in the real world. MY gosh..
I imagine he's insufferable to be around when the Huskies lose - which is alot. :lol:
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...

Post by UofDuck »

Look how proportionally large the football looks to him. That explains EVERYTHING I needed to know about him. Some guys can handle being small and some can't. Mix in the Husky entitlement attitude, and bam, you get a freak!
Post Reply